5.0 out of 5 stars Super TV and made in the UK
A couple of years ago I bought a 22" HD ready Cello combo for my wife and was so impressed with it that when the time came for me to upgrade in my room I decided to go for a 26" CELLO full HD combo.
Published on 29 Jan. 2013 by GGB

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
Published 18 months ago by Sagacity

5.0 out of 5 stars Super TV and made in the UK, 29 Jan. 2013
GGB (Harrogate Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cello C26103F LED 26-inch 1080p Full HD LED TV with Freeview and DVD (Electronics)
According to all the literature the benefit of full HD are not recognisable under a 32" screen I don't know if the pundits are right or not but the picture quality of my new set and indeed that of my wife's
22'set are superb.
I have also read reports that the sound on the C26 is inclined to be a bit tinny and I would suggest that those that have this problem adjust the sound settings on the set which are quite comprehensive to get what
I consider to be very acceptable sound.
I use mine in a bedroom and at night I use IR headphones so that nobody else can hear and again sound quality from TV, CD, DVD and Digital radio, is one of the best I have tried, however a separate
sound level control for headphone would make this set absolutely perfect as with the headphone socket in , the speakers are cut off but as I normally only use the set at night I guess I can live with that.
In all I think this is probably the best 26" TV combo on the market and with prices as low as £184 including P&P including a one year manufacturers warranty that is second to none, they are very good value.
I am very happy with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 27 Oct. 2013
This TV was described as "brushed steel" and the picture looked as if it was a silver finish. When the item was delivered, the box did not say Cello and all the printing on the box appeared to be in German. The box itself was rather scruffy - certainly did not look pristine and new. On opening the box the first item to be removed was the TV stand. This was BLACK! I ordered this TV because it was silver and not black so I wasn't interested in even taking it out of the box. I phoned TV Village immediately and it was explained to me that all the models they had received in that batch were black so they did not think they could get any silver ones. They arranged to collect the TV by courier and refund me. I could not fault the customer service from TV Village, but the TV itself was unsuitable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice TV for the price, 13 Mar. 2013
Made a pleasant change not being black, TV nice to look at with lots of functions, only two disapointments is that it does not support all files and is a bit fiddley connecting to the hdmi and usb ports. I have a lot of films on usb sticks which could not be played on the TV as the file was not supported .
Picture and sound is good, all in all not a bad TV but could be better if it could play all usb files and the ports were situated in a more accessable location.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good TV with DVD integrated., 10 Aug. 2013
This is a good TV for those who want a DVD player, but not all the wandering wires that normally come with a separate unit. Easy to set up and use, with good picture quality. Ideal as a second TV for bedrooms etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice TV, 19 Mar. 2013
Arrived before delivery due date - very nice TV, lovely picture and sound. Well worth the money. Would highly recommend it and it's made in the UK!

5.0 out of 5 stars it`s great, 4 Mar. 2013
yes i think it`s a great TV, my wife and i were a bit put off by the make, Cello, not hearing much about them but after doing some research on them soon put my fears to bed, it`s everything we want in a TV and at a great price...!!

5.0 out of 5 stars celloC26103f, 19 Jan. 2013
came qicker than expected was pleasd eay to set up
lovely picture full hd brill had a hd ready before this one is much better
if buying a tv get full hd

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY PLEASED, 8 Jan. 2014
Good value for money. Picture quality very good. Sound is reasonable, the DVD Player and the added bonus of being able to record to a usb stick gives it the edge over other TV's with the same price tag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cello 26 inch LED TV, 25 July 2013
J. M. Mackinnon (Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
Neat looking, quick and easy to install and set up, everything easy to adjust except for sound quality. Sounds tinny and cheap, probably for a few pennies more it could have a much better sound quality and 5* rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok but, 24 July 2013
Received tv very quick and very pleased with item.
There is a but!!
Tv was at reduced price because it was a returned item advert stated that there could be cosmetic damage, in fact it was perfect.
It came with a 30 day return guarantee and no other.
The tv works great but the DVD player doesn't work at all.
I am not disappointed in my purchase but do a thorough check when you receive a reduced item.