4.0 out of 5 stars Make 'space' in your life for this gem!!
The first time I saw this film I refused to walk though the woods for fear of alien abduction! 15 years on... I still feel the same. A cult 80's classic that should surely rank along side the epics such as Back To The Future and Teenwolf (1 NOT 2).
It would be fair to say that they really do not make films like this anymore. In all honesty the DVD offers nothing more...
Published on 9 Feb 2004 by Egil Austin

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound out of sync
This a great film and was very pleased when it was released again on blu-ray as I had been looking for a copy for some time. However it was spoilt by the sound being out of sync and reported this to Amazon and I am still awaiting a response as to whether there are copies available with out this fault.
Published 15 months ago by Peter Neill

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars flight of the navigator, 3 Jan 2013
I cannot rate this dvd as I made a mistake by not realising that it was an American inport and I cannot play it.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 11 Jan 2010
DVD arrived as described. Dutch box and subtitles (which can be turned on or off from main menu). Film in English, no dubbing (just what we were after though!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A FILM FOR THE CHILD IN ALL OF US, 10 Oct 2008
THIS IS A VERY GOOD FILM AND AS MOST OTHERS SAY SAME AS ME IT HAS EVERYTHING IN IT AND IT IS FOR ALL AGES CHILDREN OF ALL AGES FOR THE CHILD IN ALL OF US IT HAS NOTHING BAD AND EVERYONE IN IT PLAYS THERE PART WELL AND FOR ANY WHO THINK IT IS NOT UP TO MUCH DO WAKE UP BECAUSE IF THIS FILM IS NOT FOR YOU THEN YOU ARE ON ANOTHER PLANET THIS FILM COMES OUT TOPS FULL MARKS THEY DONT MAKE THEM LIKE THAT ANYMORE AND FOR ALL WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT DO SO SOON AS YOU CAN THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN AND AFTER YOU DO PUT IN YOUR VIEWS DONT MISS IT THIS IS WHAT FILMS ARE ALL ABOUT LOTS OF CHILDREN HAVE SEEN IT BUT LOTS HAVE NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE FAR TO BISSY WATCHING ALL THE WRONG FILMS AND IN DOING THAT NOT PUTTING IN TIME FOR FILMS LIKE THIS SO I HOPE THEY DO SOON.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, 1 May 2003
G. Mashburn (Washington, D.C.) - See all my reviews
Great movie what else can I say. Enjoyed it when I was a kid and still enjoy it now. Now only if they release it on dvd here in the States. For those of you have never seen it you really are missing out on a great movie.

4.0 out of 5 stars A defining movie of the 80s generation - sci-fi with pee wee, 11 Mar 2000
By A Customer
A science fiction movie with pee-wee herman in it - whta more could you ask for? The first hour is intriguing and superb - the movie hasnt dated and the spaceship is cool (Episode 1 ripped it off). It also stars Sarah Jessica Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, 21 May 2010
Ptluck "Rathen" (Inverness, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Didn't realise it was one of the 'formerly free with a newspaper' variety. I so love the movie but was expecting it to be more of the comes with case instead of cardboard slip type. It did arrive in really good condition and very quickly though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what i ordered, 25 May 2011
K. Simcock (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item in blue ray but this is not what was delivered. I checked the description twice it clearly said blue ray.

1.0 out of 5 stars flight of the navagator, 16 May 2010
A Kid's Review
I dident get the chance to see this dvd as it was only for use in the american market and could not be viewed anywhere elso. (pity)

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 1 Oct 2003
Tom Gribbin (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I remember going to see this with my dad when I was about 7 and I loved it - I've now got the DVD and it's still great fun- BUY IT!
I'll have words with anyone who says anything bad against this movie!

1.0 out of 5 stars The "new" DVD was all scratched and didn't play at all, 18 May 2009
L. Gerzon "Leo Ge" (UK) - See all my reviews
Apparently used DVD was sold to me as "new".
The DVD arrived was all scratched and did not play (I tried to open it with different DVD players).

If you sell used DVDs - why not writing it??? I did not intend to buy used disk!!!

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xaa3dbb34)

Flight of the Navigator [DVD] [1986]
Flight of the Navigator [DVD] [1986] by Randal Kleiser (DVD - 2012)
7.54