5.0 out of 5 stars Hyundai HY3000SEi Generator
Published 16 months ago by Angell Hardy ll

3.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect
Very pleased other then the choke gets stuck so not much point to the remote as every time I want to restart it I have to undo the side panel and release the choke
Published 12 months ago by lisa newland

5.0 out of 5 stars Hyundai HY3000SEi Generator, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator (Misc.)
Ordered online Tuesday, delivered Thursday morning. Purchased as temporary replacement for a worn-out marine 16kva unit. I duly unpacked and filled it with oil and petrol, snapped the battery connection together, pressed the fuel primer 80+ times, switched the remote switch to on, pressed the remote quickly twice (all as per the instructions that came with it) and away it went!I then located the unit in the forward locker of our barge (from whence the defunct marine unit was removed)and to my absolute amazement and delight, the remote fob operates the generator to start and stop the unit from inside the wheelhouse 40 feet away. Given that the vessel is steel, this has come as a very pleasant surprise. In addition to that, this unit is quieter than I had imagined and very compact. Highly recommended - excellent value and very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT MACHINE, 14 Dec 2012
A. Dunn (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator (Misc.)
This generator exceeded all my expectations and is quiet and easy to operate. I misunderstood part of the instruction manual but this was entirely my fault and the after-sales help I received was fast and unstinting. Definitely a 5* service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to start, great machine, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator (Misc.)
It took me just 10 minutes to complete easy setup, including putting in the oil and fuel. After carefully reading the 3 different startup procedures, each of these procedures worked well. The generator runs well, and the noise level is as I expected for this powerful machine i.e. quite quiet, it is heavy, and a set of wheels put that right. The pack that came with the machine was minus the spare aprk plug, as shown on the Amazon website, and it is for that reason I gave it a 4 star. Warranty registration was fine online. Overall very pleased and it's Easy to start, and a great machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular device, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator (Misc.)
This is an incredible machine. It is unbelievably tiny yet produces sufficient power to keep most devices in my house functioning. The electric start is a great bonus. It produces very clean power output which drives my UPS devices and computer equipment without issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great generator and price, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator (Misc.)
We decided to change our old generator when the boiler man said we couldn't run the sensitive electronics on it, which meant we couldn't heat our house (LPG boiler) during a power cut. Found this one which can run sensitive electronics safely due to the inverter and we love it. It is heavy and not tiny but it is moveable and the key fob start function is brilliant. Seems nice and quiet whilst running too. Now all we need is a power cut....

5.0 out of 5 stars Hyundai petrol generator, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator (Misc.)
This is a excellent generator great for off grid i have not used the key or pull start as yet i use the remote start and stop fob.
I purchased this for my motor-home has all so supplied power to two other motor-homes with out any problems.
Yes its heavy to lug around but stays put when running.
Yes you can buy cheaper Generators, by golly i am glad i did not.
Highly Recommended. If you want a decent Generator go for this one you will not be disappointed.
From a very happy customer.

3.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, 1 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 18 July 2014
This review is from: Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator (Misc.)
While I've only had this a short time. Friends who have seen this running And have felt they could manage without on there campers. Or caravans. are now showing a lot of interest. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator (Misc.)
Would recommend even though a bit pricey. Love the remote that lets me work it from the other end of the boat :-)

Hyundai HY3000SEi Petrol Inverter Generator