Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 8 March 2013
I use my kindle for a large amount of activities so generally have to charge it every other day. Now charging from my computer takes a good 5-8 hours before I get a full battery which is fairly annoying whereas this charger takes around 2 hours for a full charge. It also charges while you're using it unlike when it's plugged into the computer. Overall a good purchase.
on 4 December 2012
glad i got this its faster than the computer to charge up .If any one needs a u s b mains charger for Amazon kindle fire fire HD this is the one to get
on 13 February 2013
This is basically the same charger you would have for any Smart phone (not apple though) so you probably will have this charger elsewhere in the house like I have - a duplicated purchase
on 13 September 2013
does not charge my kindle fire atall the red light on the charger glows but does not charge my device atall.
on 11 January 2014
Great value compared to other chargers, fast delivery, does exaactly what it should. will recommend this as sturdy and wire is thick.
on 18 March 2013
This product was i felt quite expensive, they were brought for Christmas as part of another present and both have since stopped working. Poorly made, wouldnt recommend them.
on 13 January 2013
This is a great buy everything can all fit into your hand bag. Good job this is so handy a good buy. Judy
on 16 May 2013
Works well charges my Kindle Fire in about 2 hours and good value. Arrived promptly very happy with this purchase.
on 8 January 2014
Works well so far, delivered quickly and for a fraction of the price of other chargers. It takes the same amount of time to charge as other chargers also.
on 15 January 2014
Before I bought this I was not using my Kindle to its full potential as I had to charge it from my laptop which wasn't switched on all the time and even when it was the charging was very slow. Now I can charge my Kindle anytime and comparatively quickly and I find that I am using the Kindle more frequently without having to worry about the battery charge.