Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 3 December 2012
Hello, my name is Bracken and the two people I own bought an advent calendar for me. (Of course, they forgot to open it on Saturday) but never mind, I got double helpings yesterday. There are little chocolate drops, made especially for dogs, behind each little door and very yummy they are too! My people like to have a game with me. They throw them around the room and I have to find them. I'm quicker than they are though and scoff the lot down sharpish. I guess they think all the running around will work off the extra calories - ha ha!! If the people you own haven't got a calendar for you yet, tell them to hurry up - because those choccies are well worth waiting for. X
on 21 January 2013
The grandchildren didn't have to argue over who was giving out the treats. It only took the dogs one day to realize there were treats waiting for them each morning after the first morning, they must have liked them! Good value for money, will buy the same next year
on 6 December 2013
despite the box being in good order, the chocolate had all fallen out of the plastic insert holes for each day in December and was all broken in the bottom of the box. I had to put it all back into place and stick the plastic insert to the cardboard in many places in order to prevent them falling out again. Lots of the chocolate was in tiny bits and had to be thrown away. There was no time to send it back for a replacement as it was almost 1st December.
on 7 January 2014
Arrived quickly, well packaged for transit. The dog loved it, after a few days he sat waiting after his morning walk waiting to be given his advent chocolate for the day... wasn't too pleased on the 24th December when he had the last one though! At least his Christmas presents made him forget about it next day!
My one gripe was the cost - but my wife insisted we get one - I thought it a bit much for an advent calendar (especially when I was alerted to the fact I could have got it cheaper in town).
on 15 July 2013
Bought for my lovely jack Russell ozzy. He never let me forget to open the doors to the run up to Christmas , I have tried different ones but this is the only one that the treats stayed behinds the doors and not fallen out everywhere will deffo buy another for next Xmas !!
on 7 October 2014
I have three dogs, one of which has problems with swallowing the hard biscuit treats which come with other types of dog advent calendars. This Goodboy version has dog chocolates, which are perfect for my unwell dog to swallow. I have been unable to find this brand for sale in normal retail outlets for the past three years, therefore it is great to be able to purchase them on Amazon.
This is a lovely product for your dog, with a cute design on the box. Such a good price, too- highly recommended!
on 29 November 2013
Brought this calendar for my rescued JRT Boycie. Arrived in the post very quickly but was clearly damaged so I emailed the company and got a new calendar sent. Although, the new calendar was also damaged. It was obviously to do with the postage company so I took the calendars apart and cellotaped the treats back in! However, the calendars look lovely and smell yummy so can't wait till 1st Dec! Only thing I would change would be to put foil or something to keep the treats in the slots!
on 15 January 2013
No complaints from our dog Paws! He enjoyed every bit. Lots of chocolate in each window. Pricy compared to kids Calenders.
on 14 January 2013
Fabulous dog advent calendar, had lots of treats in each day, my dogs were very pleased, blah, blah, blah, blah
on 3 December 2014
So cute - advent calender for dogs contains a dog treat in each window for the month of December (up to Christmas day) - contains dog chocolate and a little picture inside each window as you open it - our dog loves it and already waits near it every morning to get her treat - lovely idea so dogs can get her treat as the kids get theirs in their advent calender