4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas classics revisited
Having grown up with the Rankin-Bass Christmas shows, it was great to have 4 of them for 1 good price. My only criticism is the sound mix on the original Frosty the Snowman DVD - music is deafeningly loud and dialogue very faint, which seriously undermines the quality of this old show. Needs a revamp, but apart from that, great fun!
Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by Lulu Spencer

3.0 out of 5 stars I love to go back in time
Got my DVD after had deliver another cd by mistake so I had to wait longer and whe finally arrived two of the DVDs were loose inside as the plastic that keeps them in place was broken so I have to be very careful now! Classic movies, I love to go back in time, they are old!
Published 1 month ago by Carol

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas classics revisited, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Original Christmas Classics: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer/Frosty the Snowman/Santa Claus is Comin' to Town/The Little Drummer Boy [DVD] [1964] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas comes home, 10 Dec. 2012
S. Halonen - See all my reviews
How do you describe the warm feeling watching these beloved Christmas shows bring to your heart? I am thrilled to have these back in my collection. Thank you for bringing Christmas to my home again.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love to go back in time, 9 Dec. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought these to share my childhood memories of favourite Christmas programs with my kids, 4 Jan. 2015
I bought these to share my childhood memories of favourite Christmas programs with my kids. I think Rudolph and Kris Kringle almost stand the test of time, but the others were a disappointment. The products arrived very quickly and on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chrisas happiness!, 11 Jan. 2015