5.0 out of 5 stars cute
A cute story about Taylor that no longer believes or so he thinks. Animations are fantastic! Little ones will love it.
Published on 13 Nov 2012 by T. Hatchman

Published 24 months ago by Kerry77

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 13 Nov 2012
T. Hatchman "tina-Niko-Hatchman" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 21 May 2014
This review is from: An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent my little boy loved it. Would definitely recommend it, it really brings Christmas to our house, highly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, 5 April 2014
We all love this!
Excellent Christmas viewing for the kids, our three youngest (5,6 & 9) all enjoyed watching it

3.0 out of 5 stars Good addition for 'Elf on the Shelf', but expensive for only 23 minutes, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this just after getting my children Elf on the Shelf, which my children loved- especially my 6 year old. We read the book and as they enjoyed that, I decided to buy the DVD- especially as the story is about a 'non believer', and my son being 9 is just starting to question Santa- I want to keep the dream alive for my youngest 2- we sat down to watch this in great anticipation, and spookily everywhere the Elf was in the house each morning, was where our elf had been (a total fluke!),and my daughter was super excited about this. Unfortunately, the DVD only lasts just under 23 minutes which left us all a bit disappointed. The story fits into this time frame fine, but I feel they could have made more of it, or simply made the DVD much cheaper- £7.99 is a bit expensive I feel, but on the other hand it was worth it to see my daughters face as she shrieked 'the elf is in the same place ours as today!'

3.0 out of 5 stars only about 20 mins and a bit disappointed that the story wasnt developed a bit more, 10 Dec 2014
This review is from: An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf [DVD] (DVD)
Very short, only about 20 mins and a bit disappointed that the story wasnt developed a bit more. We have only watched once and daughter hasn't bothered with it any more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Jan 2014
Nancy "nancymilner" (Warrington, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf [DVD] (DVD)
Goes well with the Elf on the Shelf. Quite short at less than 30 mins, but enjoyable enough. Would be far more impressed if it was with the Elf on the Shelf box

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction for little ones to elf on the shelf, 17 Nov 2014
This review is from: An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for 2 daughters age 4 and 2 before I introduced them to their first experience of an Elf in our home. This DVD is magical and both girls love it and are so excited about their own elf arriving now! A simple cartoon with good catchy songs.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute for kids but don't expect too much, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf [DVD] (DVD)
i brought this for my daughters to set up giving them the elf on a shelf book. it was a cute story with good animation that my almost 3 year old and 1 year old loved but not sure how much longer it would hold their attention. Glad i only paid £2.99 as it's defiantly not worth more than that for a 25 min film. If you don't have the book and are looking for something for the whole family i'd avoid this, there are much better films out there if you wan't something you can all enjoy (arthur christmas was a firm favourite with me, my girls, my 15 year old sister and my mum)

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 27 April 2014
This review is from: An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf [DVD] (DVD)
I bought the dvd as i had purchased an elf on the shelf for my 2 & 4 year old boys. It tells the story about a child who doesn't believe in father christmas. Its a lovely dvd, children love it. The youngest is still asking to watch it now in april! Obviously its hidden away. Lovely story, catchy tunes, half hour long! Thats positive as we watched it every day until the run up to christmas.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good film shame about the pricing, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased this film as it is 'A Christmas Tradition' and my grandson loved it whilst on holiday in the US.
Unfortunately I paid £7.99 but when it arrived it had a sticker plainly saying £2.99 2 for £5 therefore this tradition leaves a sour taste with regard to the pricing stucture in place!!!!!!

An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf  [DVD]
An Elf's Story: The Elf on the Shelf [DVD] by Chad Eikhoff (DVD - 2012)