5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Published 21 months ago by Danielle

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Not a bad DVD, moves are not explained, billy goes straight into the workout and by the time you have grasped the move, he's moved on.
Published 4 months ago by Natalie

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Billy Blanks: Tae Bo Express (DVD)
I been a fan since the 90s and I have been using some of his other DVDs in the last 2-3months and lost more weight and inches then I ever have going to a year at the gym!!! This DVD is really neat the only one I didn't like was the combo express as its a lot like the get ripped DVD (which I would highly recommend by the way!) so I can't do that one as my body is to used to it! But I will tell you I have never sweat so much with this one! And I wanted to do 40 minutes but I couldn't I could only do 33 minutes before my body was depleted of energy and couldn't go on (that's never happened with his other dvds!) another thing they aren't really 10 mins long they are more like 11 mins each! But boy do you ever sweat! There is also a workout that deals with the chair and I would recommend doing that one as a warm up before you go onto the other workouts! The really cool thing is one of the women called shelly (that's in all his workouts) was finding it tough to do the workouts herself and she is pretty fit, so you can see if its killing her to finish things how incredible the workout really is!

4.0 out of 5 stars a good buy!!, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Billy Blanks: Tae Bo Express (DVD)
I have to admit I was a doubter especially when I started it and it seemed to start quite slow but soon got going and is a great workout really gets the heart rate up! I usually do jillian michaels dvds but fancied something new billy blanks is very motivational and the moves are good some times they seem a littpe fast for good technique but tgibk thats just practoce. My only criticism would be his participants that he has demonstrating are quite often doing different things or not quite what he says not sure if this is intentional so he can go and correct them but I would of found it more helpful if they were doing the right thing so could be more easily followed but overall good workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Collection, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Billy Blanks: Tae Bo Express (DVD)
Whether you're a seasoned Taebo expert or a newbie - this collection of 10 minute workouts is a perfect addition to your library. There are 8 in total of various difficulties & focusing on different area.

They're great if you are limited on time & just want to do a quick work out. However, you can easily just follow on & do another if you want. As a note of caution, I think for some of them, you do need to do a some pre-warming up as Billy gets right into the workout once you start - he's only got 10 minutes after all!

Excellent workouts as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars billy blank tae bo express, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Billy Blanks: Tae Bo Express (DVD)
excellent addition to tae bo range to vary workouts and alter time spent on them-as always billy blank is very motivating and fun to work out with

5.0 out of 5 stars Express Workouts, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Billy Blanks: Tae Bo Express (DVD)
Enjoying the different short workouts and can tailor to what I feel like working on and for how long I have or want to exercise for

4.0 out of 5 stars Back to no-nonsense Basics with Tae Bo!, 8 April 2013
Judworth (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Billy Blanks: Tae Bo Express (DVD)
I have been doing Tae Bo on and off for years however, I stopped doing his VHS tapes/DVD's as there were certain aspects of them that

really annoyed me.

The 'off beat counting' and more reps on one side than the other, (you'd think BB would have got to grips with this by now!).

That aside, I returned to Tae Bo as I know only too well how effective a workout it can be, (when done on a regular basis).

Dusting off my old VHS tapes (some back to 1998!), I decided to add this DVD to my collection.

LOVE the 10 minute bursts of exercise (no longer have the excuse that I don't have a full 30 minutes to exercise).

There are a variety of workouts to suit everyone, from powerpunches,carbo express and even one done from a chair!

No frills with this one, just a rather sweaty Billy Blanks with a no-nonsense attitude getting your body toned & fit.

Even if you are new to Tae Bo, I would recommend this one as you can modify it and build from there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Billy Blanks: Tae Bo Express (DVD)
This is a great workout DVD but you must push yourself to the limit!
I love the fact the workouts are in 10 minute sessions, allowing for those pressed for time to at least get some exercise maybe before work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good direction, 22 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Billy Blanks: Tae Bo Express (DVD)
Brilliant, but prefer Billy's other dvd more. Postage was great, arrive very quickly thank you. I recommend Billy Banks dvds if you're looking for a good workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Billy!, 5 Jan. 2014
T. Fashion - See all my reviews
This review is from: Billy Blanks: Tae Bo Express (DVD)
Been a big fan of Billy Blanks, the original and the best! I loved this DVD its one of the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014