5.0 out of 5 stars Bang on for supporting my bangers!!
36DD Not the biggest but not the smallest of chests in the world but when at dance class trying to jump around like beyonce (and failing!!!)you know about it! +++ support, +++comfortable to the point i forget i have it on, definately recommended for high impact sports.
Published on 8 Feb 2010 by A. Chant

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the most supportive sports bra
Nice design and material - also well made but not the most supportive sports bra for larger breasted women. I run and play squash and I would only use this for squash as it would definately not support me enough for a run.
Published on 31 Jan 2010 by C. Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang on for supporting my bangers!!, 8 Feb 2010
A. Chant (somerset) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Sports bra, 8 Feb 2010
The shock absorber sports bra is great. It gives you full support and no embarrasing bouncing! I run every day and this bra gives you a bit more confidence knowing your well supported. I would recommend it to any runner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the most supportive sports bra, 31 Jan 2010
C. Evans "Evs" (Wales) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars magic, 28 Mar 2011
It really does hold the girls in place.make sure you get the right size.It`s comfy and gives you a shape and
the breasts barely move-even during zumba!

5.0 out of 5 stars No movement!, 24 Nov 2009
Great sports bra, keeps you well in place! I find this style much easier (as at least for the larger cup sizes, FF) it opens fully at the back, and does not have to be pulled over your head (like some other styles, which I hate)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and pretty too, 2 Jun 2013
Minimum bounce, comfy anf looks good. The only thing, and I find this with these types of sports bra, that the minimum bounce means its tight on your chest so running is a bit more difficult. Great for the gym and classes (aerobics and circuits) but I find it makes my chest feel tight on a ling run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job!, 4 Jan 2010
G. Scott - See all my reviews
Nice and comfy and great support. This bra is perfect for me, as I go running and to the gym quite often. I also have it in black. Well worth the money, much cheaper on here than buying in the shops.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended for small sizes, 21 July 2010
I read in reviews that Shock Absorber was not recommended for small sizes. I should have just believed it. I ordered a 70 A and it does not feel snug. I use it for running, but it will not be a favorite. I will not order this brand again. Hear it is okay for C/D cup plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 29 Jan 2010
mummyx2! (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This is a great product and does exactly what its meant to! There is minimal bounce, which is fantastic for the larger busted lady!Shock Absorber D+ Max Sports Bra

1.0 out of 5 stars Read this if you're a 36C or above!, 9 May 2010
R. Keane "Luwena" (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm a 36 C cup and I'm currently training for me 2nd marathon, so I do alot of running. Previously I've worn an over the head type bra with a reinforced vest type running top and this tends to minimise the inevitable bounce. So I was really eager to try this "wonder" bra. I have several points whcih unfortunately reflect this bra in a very negative light.
1). This bra does not stop the bounce. It sort of straps them down and this reduces the bounce a wee bit, but it gives you a MOMOBOOB (just what every girl wants) and this then bounces as one. But be under no illusion it will bounce.
2). For long distance running chafing is inevitable once you go over say 12 miles distances. To me absolute horror I had chafing on both after a 5 mile run! This is totally unacceptable and its purely the result of a ridiculous design flaw. The inside of each cup has seams running horizontally from side to side, the repetitive motion of running (and bouncing) caused serious chafing to the point where it bleed!
3). My final rant is for the overall design. Not only is this bra a pull over the head bra but then you have to contort yourself to fix a back fastening. In my opinion this fastening is totally redundant and it makes it difficult to "fix" your pair in place. May as well just have stuck to the original over the head design.
Thats it. I've been totally honest here, I hated this bra and won't be wearing it again. If any girls out there of 36 C or above know of a sports bra that does what it claims I love love love to hear about it! Happy running girls!