5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for high impact sports

2.0 out of 5 stars So hard to get on
Published 8 months ago by Jodie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for high impact sports, 1 April 2013
miss Morris (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
Being a slightly larger chested runner, I have struggled for a while with painful and frankly embarrassing lacking support in the bra region, this bra changed all of that, It supports without crushing my ribs, is light weight, doesn't feel like scaffolding, nor does it resemble undergarments only a nun would wear. I can survive an 8 min mile without chaffing or impact pain. I love the colour, the little toggle thing to clip your headphone wire into, the super soft breathable material and the adjustable straps. I seriously do not think about what I must look like, bouncing away, during a run anymore, well worth the money, would recommend it to any high impact sportswoman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought based on the reviews on here...., 28 Jan 2014
.....And I can confirm that this is indeed an excellent product. I have never had such a good workout as the one I get when attempting to put this on. Or take this off.

2.0 out of 5 stars So hard to get on, 12 Nov 2013
I read the reviews before buying this and quite a few said that although it wasn't the easiest to get on it was supportive once on. When trying to get this on my shoulders popped a few times and I had more of a sweat on than after running! I am a 34FF so I need plenty of support and it just wasn't there. It comfy for around the house but now great for big chested women in my opinion. I am dissapointed as it is a pretty bra but that's about all. I think instead of the bikini style hook here they should use another typical bra hook as I also got the Shock Absorber Women's Multi Sports Support Bra at the same time and that one is easier to get on and supportive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same old Shock Absorber, 5 May 2013
I love Shock Absorber bras and already have several of them. The sizing is consistent, which I like and which is why I can order these bras online - I usually wear 30DD but always order 32D as the band is very tight. The fabric of this bra is very nice to the touch and the bra itself looks good on me, is comfortable and gives good support. The plastic upper fastening is in a place where it is difficult to reach (it is similar to the one in the running bra, but lower, so even more difficult to reach), however it is not absolutely impossible. I wear it for aerobics, and when I lie on the mat for exercise this upper fastening digs into my back and leaves a red mark (something like a bruise); however, I changed to a softer mat and the problem diminished. But unlike the running bra, whose upper fastening becomes undone if worn for aerobics, this one stays done. In spite of these two small problems, I really like this bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and supportive., 2 July 2014
Slightly smaller than my normal bras but very comfortable and supportive.

2.0 out of 5 stars felt like torture, took it straight off, 1 July 2014
Not worn it. Brought it in my size but can't even get it over my boobs, felt like torture, took it straight off.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size and good support, 1 July 2014
The second hook is very far up the back, so it is trickier than usual to close it on your own. That being said, it fits me perfectly (34FF) and gives good support. It also looks really nice, so I would wear it as a workout top if I had the stomach for it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Gym Bra, 30 Jun 2014
Ive been using this bra for about a month now and the elastic is already starting to come out. It isn't as supportive as I expected but it is comfortable to wear. The fastening clip does make it a little more difficult to put on and take off but this racer back style gives more support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support for all round activity, 30 Jun 2014
This item arrived on time and is as described. Good support for all round activity.

3.0 out of 5 stars How are you supposed to getthis on!!!, 25 Jun 2014
Once you DO manage to get into it, the bra is super supportive.

However, the upper closing strap seems impossible to do up while on your body. Unless you have someone to do it up for you, my solution has been to leave is done up at the top and pull it on over my head. This is not an easy operation as it is tight.

There must be a better way of designing this kind of bra.