on 24 June 2013
This is a first class case for an iPad. I selected it to protect my tablet and to angle it when in use on my knee or at a table. It achieves these objectives brilliantly. The case can present the screen at any desired angle and gives easy access to the controls. I would strongly recommend it to others.
on 15 August 2013
Supplier was good. Posted out quickly.

The cover is well padded and looks good. However this product is never going to be amazing but it does the job.
on 18 January 2013
This was a gift, recipient chose it himself above the Apple 'smart case'. He is thrilled with it, thinks it looks very smart and professional for the office.
on 8 April 2013
Good case, protects my iPad well, just one small problem, the hole for the camera i not quite positioned right and the main screen area is a little small!
on 11 October 2013
Did the job it said it would do. Plus excellent dispatch day. The cover came on the 3rd day.
Oil stains can be wiped off with baby wipes.
on 13 May 2013
This is an excellent product. Very impressed by the quality.

I would recommend this t all of my friends who have I pads
on 11 July 2014
Great product. We still have an iPad that isn't smashed.