on 25 November 2014
When I saw the price of these cartridges, I thought the day of cheap colour laser printing had now arrived! I do a lot of printing and have been happy with Cartridge World refills up to now, but they were costing around £120 a set.

I fitted the black and yellow toners in August and now, after 3 months, I couldn't be more disappointed. Printing has steadily got worse and worse. The toner smears across the paper leaving a horrible streaky grey residue. Areas of solid colour are hopelessly patchy and mottled. Yellows are faint and very uneven. Now, the laser is virtually unusable for anything but personal text documents. And, I dare not fit any more of these toner cartridges.

So I'm looking for decent quality replacement toners and hoping the print quality will recover after a while. If not, this cheap toner adventure will prove to have been anything but cheap, as I'll have to factor in the cost of new drums or a new printer.

I do wish buyers would not write reviews or give these toners five stars without having had the experience of using them successfully for some months. Other people (including me) are being given false hope that we have hit the 'cheap toner jackpot' only to wast a lot of precious time, paper and money.

Update 23 Dec: Have just fitted toners from CartridgeSave (set of four cost me £97) and almost immediately the quality is back to normal - what a relief!
on 6 May 2013
Such good value for money and very quick delivery. Cant understand why people pay £20 and upwards when they can get them so cheap.
on 25 June 2015
Good price for set of toners, and i have used them for few times, although there were faulty issues for couple of times, but was replaced very quickly, but this time, I only used the pink one and it only only lasted 1 day then started giving lines cross the paper, tried to find contact through Amazon, somehow no links or information to help me with this issue at all, looks like it is now fulfilled by Amazon, and Amazon website must have missed a link or contact email or call for customers who really need to contact their support team, as the replace option online wasn't suitable. Hopefully someone from Amazon can get back me this way, thank you.
on 23 December 2013
These work as perfect replacements for the standard Brother units. No printing or colour issues noticed. Decent toner fill means a good number of pages can be printed.
on 5 February 2014
I have used this company before, and the tones are excellent for everyday use, I will recommend this product to all my colleagues.
on 30 October 2014
I have only replaced one of the cartridges so far and it worked as expected. The quality of print seems good. A complete assessment cannot be made until all the cartridges are reset and then depleted. At that point I might be able to evaluate the average number of pages per cardridge. Is there an independant company that evaluates the numerous ink, toner cartridges etc produced? I suppose not since it would required numerous printers. Sorry to waffle on.
on 17 June 2013
This product does not live up to an acceptable standard. We have only printed a little more than 20 colour pages with very poor results. The pages look like they are being printed from a printer where the cartridges are running low. We can in no way recommend this product. A waste of money.
on 1 January 2016
No complaints at all about the quality of the print from these cartridges which are a fraction of the price of Brother's own. If you have a compatible Brother colour laser printer these are highly recommended as a economical replacement for high quality printing. Highly recommended.
on 9 December 2013
This cartridge works well. The print quality is no worse that the original Brother cartridge my printer came with. And yet this was about a third the price Brother charges. For me, it was worth the risk of not using the OEM.
on 18 April 2013
Arrived in the time it said it would. Easy to replace. Getting through a bit too many, but considering how often the printer is used, and for all the kids projects and homework etc, can't really complain.