Price:£0.99

on 17 January 2013
Great Track, thats why I downloaded it, Sounds Great on my MP3 player, Very quick Download. Would Recommend to anybody
on 13 November 2012
I love this song.

About 2 weeks before Gangnam Style exploded all over the radio etc I was sent a text saying to look for this on youtube which I obediently did. I loved it from the first 5 seconds and am very proud to say that I was part of spreading the news about Psy on text and facebook. Long live Gangnam Style. I wonder what fitness/dance game will feature this song and dance first!
It's just a shame that his previous work is not released over here yet.
This song features very uniquely in my mp3 player but I am proud to listen to it and do the dance at random times and places and have it as my ring tone.

This song is fun and energetic and makes me smile and I am really looking forward to his new album.
on 17 June 2013
Gangnam Style burst into popularity quickly because of its music video, which is still marginally funny and places a small smirk on my face whenever I see it.

But the song itself is a grower, too. The first few listens were as though I'd subjected by ears to a sheet of sanding paper, but I soon came to appreciate the style of the rapping and the background sound effects in the song which plug up the holes where there would otherwise be silence.

The tone of the song, and its subject matter, I can also appreciate. I also like the sound of Korean language when spoken by native speakers. PSY's rapping reminded me of artists such as Drunken Tiger, though nowhere near as competent.
on 8 November 2012
Since its video on YouTube went viral in the summer of 2012, Korean rapper Psy's novelty hit has become a worldwide success. In one way, it is wrong on every level, starting with "Korean rapper" and the video not being in the style of Gangnam at all; but that is the very reason it works, with even world leaders caught on camera doing the Gangnam dance - essentially riding a horse that isn't there. The single on its own suffers without the video, which depicts Psy deadpanning the song with a faceful of foam or in a bath, but it can always raise a smile and will be the signature tune by which 2012 is remembered.
on 3 March 2013
Great tune, catchy and my kids won't turn it off.....arrrrrgghh!! Parents beware, you'll be singing the tune all day in your head and dancing it in your sleep...
on 22 February 2013
This download was bought for the grandaughter's 18th birthday, but also enjoyed it myself, along with all the other guests.
on 21 February 2013
I love it. opa Gangnam style ahhhh sexy lady op op op op op oppa gangnam style sexy lady op op op op op opa
on 6 March 2013
Kids love to dance to it and find it sooo funny! I found it easy to download to phone, Pc, iPod etc.
I have not been able to download it to my Sony MP3 or to my USB drive. I received a message saying that the download is not authorized and I have to wait another 30 days.

I am not very happy with this purchase, but that is the problem of buying things on the internet.

Sorry for not being able to give a more positive comment

Many thanks
on 7 February 2016
What a sensational global phenomenon this song became. It only goes to show that you don't only have to get hooked on songs made by USA and British artists but there are artists from other unknown origins that can amuse and amaze us. Well done Psy. the only trouble is it is a hard job creating a new song which will have the same impact as this one.