5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the PS4
You wont need the all the cables in the box as the mini audio jack just plugs into the PS4 controller then all you need to do is go into the PS4 audio output settings and set all audio output to the headset. There are youtube videos showing how to do this if you get stuck.

Mic- Works well

Sound quality - Good
Build quality - Very good

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool :), 7 July 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is my first gaming headset, I was going to get turtle beaches but I actually saw these in asda for £30 so picked them up there and then. No regrets so far although I hope the plastic wont snap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality headset, 14 Nov 2014
J. Olson (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Great product. I have had 3 pairs of Turtle Beach px21's, all of them broke due to the audio dial controller getting caught on something. This headset detaches at the audio controller if pulled hard enough, which is a bonus.The KUNAIs are pretty sturdy, alot more than the px21. The headset is comfortable and the sound is very clear. The mic input is very clear as my friends have told me, also the mic unscrews if you want to use them as headphones. You can also plug them in to your phone to have a more comfortable conversation while multitasking. Overall the best £35 I have spend in a while. Side note also comes in a sweet box

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the Price, 21 April 2013
They look great, very strong flexible, cool detachable mic, great quality 3D surrond sound, I also like that you can detach the headphones and use them with your ipod or whatever, great loud sound, good bass
These are 100% worth the money and I was ages looking for a good pair under £50.

The only problems I had with them is that you would want to have small ears, because the ear pieces are quite small, the other thing is that they are not very private, as in everybody can hear what you are listening to almost as well as you can and I personally hate that people can hear what i'm listening to.

Overall well worth the money and I would recommend these to anybody who wants clear, realistic sound but can't afford the big expensive one's

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price but not for everyone., 27 Dec 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This headset is good for the current price of £38 (at the time of posting).

Pros.
Very simple to install and works straight out of the box for the PS4 and many other systems.
It has 3 controllers on the amp, game volume, chat volume and mute function - simple yet very effective
Cables are long enough
Feels well made and doesn't feel cheap
Removable mic means you could use it as headphones if you wish (very smart function)
Comes with a lot of cables for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4. *Also comes with a RCA adapter for the XBOX360 which normally sold separately.

Cons.
The ear pieces are very small, this is a common complaint
The gloss finish around the headset attracts a lot of fingerprints
The mic seems a bit too sensitive for me anyway

Conclusion.
Overall for the price you pay you get a very quality headset with one major flaw that is the earpieces are very small, and this may not a issue for a teen but for an adult it will a issue for prolong usage.
The amount of cables and extra cables included are great which makes the whole purpose of plug and play simple.

4.0 out of 5 stars MacBook Compatible, 4 Dec 2013
Just a quick note to let those who are wondering know that these are compatible with MAC. I bought them for my son for Christmas to use on his PS3 and MacBook and as it does't say anywhere on the packaging that they are MAC or PC compatible I was worried they wouldn't work with the MacBook so have just carefully opened the packaging and plugged them in to check they worked and they do! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars headfones, 24 Mar 2013
v.good quality and postage was spot on my boy loves them sound quality top shelf
and build quality is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 May 2013
I bought these for my boyfriend who really enjoys online gaming. They arrived promptly and had excellent sound. The microphone was clear and allowed excellent communication with other online gamers. The sound distribution was also clear and made certain games much more believable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Got a faulty set, 2 Oct 2014
I bought these (from a different retailer to Amazon) on a sunny Saturday afternoon, 3 days later on a rainy Tuesday evening they decided to longer work. Basically the sound started breaking up and then all went quiet. I returned them to the retailer. Unfortunately they did not have anymore in stock so I opted for a refund as I'd have probably given them another shot. I returned to the familiar territory of turtle beach. They might be flimsy but when they break it's usually just cosmetic and can be stuck back together with tape.

For those short 3 days I had them I found them to be a very good headset. They looked sexy and felt well made. The stereo sound quality was very good, and were even better when used in conjunction with my DSS2 surround sound processor.

I could be heard clearly in chat with my friends, however I found it harder to hear other people in chat, even with the chat volume turned right up and the game volume turned down low (which was a pain as with the low volume you can't hear things like footsteps very well).

As others have also said, they aren't very comfortable, I found they put pressure on the tops of my ears, so every 20 mins or so would have to lift them up to have a bit of a breather.

All in all I'd say I was "impartial" I'd try Tritton again, but not this model. My experience has definitely not put me off, but I have to confess to finding Turtle Beach more comfortable and better for chat. Shame the build quality is naff. If (or should I say when), this current Turtle Beach headset breaks I may well revisit the Tritton brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 28 Aug 2013
used these for my ps3 connecting them was so easy and the sound is beyond amazing ive never known a ps3 headset to sound so good they are comfortable and pad the ears well without effecting the sound they adjust to size perfectly and are very light all in all i cant fault them there perfect would defiantly recommended as searched for days for a good gaming headset don't let the cheap price put you off there worth more than double there price

Tritton Kunai Stereo Headset: Red (PS3)
Tritton Kunai Stereo Headset: Red (PS3) by EntaTech UK Ltd. (PlayStation 4)