Style Name: iPad 2/3/4|Colour: Hearts|Change

on 28 June 2014
As I type this review I am using this lovely ipad case and stand, I love the colours and I use my ipad soooo much it is getting good wear and so far it's excellent. Sent really quickly and I am thrilled with it
on 25 February 2013
I'm very happy with my Trendz Ipad case. It's robust, provides the protection I want for my new Ipad, and with its built-in stand it's versatile too, while the butterfly decoration is funky. I compared it with other brands on the market which I considered looked merely functional and boring and were over-priced. Yes, I would recommend this case.
on 1 June 2014
Bought this case as I didn't want my ipad to crack or break, but after a while the sides that hold your ipad do start to loosen and this can be annoying when you are trying to take a picture and you see a white smudge across the screen. But, it is a really nice case and would be a great present for someone.
on 12 February 2014
Very impressed with this cover. Colours are very bright and haven't faded after continually use for a few weeks. Fits my iPad perfectly. Love the strap which keeps case closed. Very happy with my buy and would definitely recommend.
on 28 June 2013
Like the fact that strap keeps it closed and fully protected.
Like the colour and pattern -very distinctive, glad I bought it.
on 14 April 2013
If you want to gift it for the ipad is very cool!!!!my cousin was crazy because other covers that she proved she doesn't like.
on 28 December 2012
I bought this recently as a gift and unfortunately after two days use the butterflies have already started to fade and peel which for £19.99 is extremely disappointing. It's a shame as it does look nice.
on 23 September 2014
It does not fold its shape and the Velcro is not strong enough to hold the iPad in place so it moves around. The camera hole in the case is not in the right position either! Considering I paid £14 for this case, it is not to the standards I would expect! The stand part of the case also does not hold the iPad up very well, especially when typing.
on 29 January 2015
Really really pleased. The product is really good quality and really pretty and it arrived within 2 days if ordering when I only paid for standard delivery. Well packaged as well!!! Very very pleased
on 30 September 2013
Bought for my daughter for her school ipad. The colours are great. and the case is of good quality. Only down side is the holder does not have corner protectors so had to buy some separately.