5.0 out of 5 stars KIndle Range Micro USB Mains Wall Charger
I bought my wife a Kindle Paperwhite for Christmas. The official charger was too expensive so I bought this one as previous reviews
were good. We are very pleased with it because it has a longer cable than the official one would have had. My wife can plug it in and read her Kindle in bed whilst it is charging. Charge time is good too. I recommend this product.
Published 11 months ago by Mr G. Pinner

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
This is our 3rd charger and funnily enough this one has broken to! Very unhappy with the quality. Won't be buying from them again.
Published 8 months ago by emily

5.0 out of 5 stars KIndle Range Micro USB Mains Wall Charger, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kindle Range Micro USB Mains Wall Charger for All Kindle Touch / Fire / PaperWhite - Extra Long Cable (includes charging indicating light)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this over the official one, 31 Dec 2012
George Ferguson (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
Charger does it's job perfectly, charged my kindle over night with full battery to be used all day. No need to pay out 18 quid for the official, this works just fine. Decent cable length, can use in bed to read whilst charging

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 12 Feb 2014
very happy, can use it for my kindle and my wife's mobile phone .
came on time. probably order again from this website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent charger, 29 Mar 2013
I bought this charger to use with my Kindle Fire. It is well priced and certainly does the job. I particularly like its longer length of cable which means I can continue to use the Kindle whilst it's charging. Effective, efficient and good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 29 Mar 2013
Good value, it arrived quickly. Does what it was required to do charging my paper white, all in all a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says in on tin!, 8 Jan 2014
madterriers (Bristol, england) - See all my reviews
Didn't want to charge via computer so decided to buy this charger. Very good price, arrived quickly and works really well. What more can I say?

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 11 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars kibdle fire, 12 Dec 2013
Bought for my mums kindle fire it works fine and charges quickly I've also used it to charge my samsung galaxy 3 and it charges great

1.0 out of 5 stars Charger didn't work for kindle fire hd, 22 May 2014
Didn't work. Have a kindle fire hd although the red light came on, the tablet didn't register a charge at all

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Oct 2013
does what it says on the pack, very good device to keep your kindle charged as you do not get 1 in the kindle pack.