on 8 September 2014
Left ear stopped working after about 2 mths!
Not the most comfortable to wear on the head or around the neck.
on 14 January 2014
These were a present for my son, he is very happy with them wears them constantly apparently they are very comfy
on 7 February 2014
Really glad I got this. The sound quality at this price is brilliant. Defiantly worth the price! So go for it
on 2 March 2014
good quality listning, and is very good wen making music. and there very comfy. but ure ears will swet huh
on 27 August 2013
These headphones are good looking with a sleek design and are very comfortable however the top band doesn't appear to be very strong and I can see them breaking in the future.
The headphones have a very good quality of sound with good base and a good balance between highs and lows the only problem I have is that I think they're a little too quiet, however I do prefer my music loud, but this is probably due to the speakers only being 30mm.
Some of the reviews said they had good noise cancellation, they don't. I only noticed a very very minor difference.
There is also a fair bit of leakage when turned up to full power but you can't hear any until about 50%.

Overall I still give these a 4/5 because they're comfortable, good looking and provide good sound which for me are the three main
aspects.
on 22 August 2015
The headphones can be hurting and squeezing my head too tightly after long use
on 7 December 2015
Great headphones, these are a nice moulded fit and with great bass
on 3 July 2014
Very good price, awesome sound. Definitely worth it.
on 5 September 2014
The Bass is incredible and the fidelity is superb
on 19 March 2015
High quality and fairly priced.