on 19 April 2013
Yet another alien from Ben 10 that does not do anything and does not really justify the cost of it. At least my sons imagination reasurres me that my money was not totally wasted.
on 23 October 2013
I bought this along with Bakugan and Ben 10 gravattack for my grandsons 5th birthday and he was over the moon, they all seemed pretty sturdy and no one had seen the Bakugan in its own box. Very impressed
on 10 January 2014
At six year's of age the more alien creatures the better! This was a new addition to the collection and received with great excitement. It will give hours of pleasure for a long time to come.
on 28 December 2012
Item arrived ahead of time and was very greatful as it was bought as a present. A definite must for any child who enjoys the Ben 10 series and in particular the Omniverse series.
on 5 June 2014
the item in question was not the 10cm you stated and the toy was very flimsy so i had to take it off my 4 yr old nephew on his birthday causing him unessacary upset.
on 17 October 2013
my Grandson loves these toys and this is one of the better Ben 10 figures. it is one of the stronger ones in his collection.
on 28 December 2012
my 4 year old grandson thought it was great..I don't think these Omniverse figures are as well made as the original ones.
on 20 May 2014
Rubbish quality molded plastic tat. Doesn't even stand up well on it's own. Really not worth more than about 50 pence.
on 25 January 2013
Perfect present for my son (ben 10 fanatic) for christmas as are all the characters but he particulary wanted this one
on 8 February 2015
A nice size with movable part's witch is always a plus with smaller sized kids toys. Good quality at a nice price.