Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 8 May 2016
This is part of the TOTPs 2008 cd collection and this is 1988 and it features... Aswad (Don't Turn Around), S'Express (Theme From S'Express), Salt 'N' Pepa (Push It), Bros (I Owe You Nothing), Mel & Kim (That's the Way It Is), Hazell Dean (Who's Leaving Who), Sabrina (Boys), Status Quo (Running All Over the World), Jane Wiedlin (Rush Hour), Robert Palmer (She Makes My Day), Bobby McFerrin (Don't Worry Be Happy), The Proclaimers (I'm Gonna Be 500 Miles) amongst other hits! Great for 80s lovers (like me!)
on 30 December 2011
and this blows 1987 out of the water by a long way...
I was possibly at my peak this year - and recalling Bros (having returned from Ascot), Theme from S-Express (aboard the ill-fated river boat) and the Proclaimers (chasing a bus "home" to Battersea) I think this is very nearly my favourite all time year for music that means something...
Add in Robert palmer and Tears for fears and this goes very very close.
top value - and when purchased second hand EVEN better.
Highly recommended
on 4 April 2016
Great Album, takes me right back.
on 20 November 2015
Everything is oke ;-)
on 19 April 2014
totp 1988 superb buy
on 18 May 2016
Great, thanks
on 25 October 2008
I purchased because I operate a mobile disco. I liked the idea of having a cd with tracks of a specific year. I liked what was on there.