5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
Loved it has taken a long time to fine this lots about but can't touch this the smell was perfect if you loved the Patchouli Oil from the Hippy days this is the one
Published 18 months ago by Mary O'raw

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very intense.
About this patchouli perfume oil. I bought it to re freshen a pot pourri, but the scent is not very strong at all. I will try another make next time.
Published 16 months ago by nigpick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 29 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Al Aneeq Indonesian Patchouli Perfume Oil - 3ml (Misc.)
This does what it says on the bottle, simply that, genuine and unadulterated. Yes, a very small bottle, but it's good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars well recived pressy, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Al Aneeq Indonesian Patchouli Perfume Oil - 3ml (Misc.)
bought this for patchouli addict,well recived.long lasting and not to overpowering.very good value.i thought it was a loverly warm fragrance

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not THAT good, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Al Aneeq Indonesian Patchouli Perfume Oil - 3ml (Misc.)
To be honest I bought this oil partly because of one of the previous reviews which said that it was "just like the perfume from my youth". I'm sorry to say that, although it does have a fairly good perfume it is NOT as I remember my oil(Spiritual Sky or similar which I used to buy for 30p a bottle in the 70's & 80's!!) & I WAS rather disappointed in it. It doesn't linger as I remember my Patchouli doing, although if you just want a light perfume oil you couldn't do better for price & quality.
The bottle is beautiful in it's simplicity with it's golden lid etc. & it IS,as one would expect,good value especially as it would make a good oil for use in an oil burner.
I prefer the other one I bought as I was trying to find something like I knew & I think I now have though I'm still checking! (The other was Alphi & Becs 100% pure roll-on, 10ml £4.99)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very intense., 29 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Patchouli oil, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Al Aneeq Indonesian Patchouli Perfume Oil - 3ml (Misc.)
Oil that does not smell medicinal is difficult to find but this is the closest I have found. Many thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars An earthy deep noted scent with heavy undertones, 22 May 2014
M. Hilliard "Amira" (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Al Aneeq Indonesian Patchouli Perfume Oil - 3ml (Misc.)
This has an authentic Patchouli smell, however I find that it is somewhat unbalanced for my taste-being very heavy on the earthy deep notes and lacking in the fresher high notes. Overall is is an earthy, musky, heavy scent that lingers well when you are close to the smell but I would have liked to have that fresh high note that carries further and cuts through the air. The bottle is great and the size is perfect for popping in a bag. Despite my personal preferences for a more nuanced scent, It is a quality perfume oil and undeniably a good bargain for the price. I prefer buying this type of oil to a manufactured cosmetic perfume and will try more of this companies products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Patchouli, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Al Aneeq Indonesian Patchouli Perfume Oil - 3ml (Misc.)
Truely a beautiful scent compared to others I have encountered. Lovely little glass bottle too. Really pleased with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 May 2014
Susannah (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Al Aneeq Indonesian Patchouli Perfume Oil - 3ml (Misc.)
Every time I've worn this perfume someone comments on how lovely it is. You can't beat the price and it comes in lovely bottles which make super gifts. I also use it to freshen pot pourri... Can't go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic scent, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Al Aneeq Indonesian Patchouli Perfume Oil - 3ml (Misc.)
Fantastic just wish I'd ordered the larger size, highly recommended, lovely scent in a cute bottle, will be ordering this again