4.0 out of 5 stars Great case but a bit pricy
I like the design of this case and it is more robust than a previous plastic cover I had used. THat said, it is a lot of money for what you get. at 400% the price of other covers, it had better last more than 4 times longer!
Published 24 months ago by Chris

1.0 out of 5 stars Make any Mac look cheap!
Yes it's less than a tenner, but this is a sure way to make any Mac look super cheap. I'm sure it protects, but it also destroys your writes when you're using your Mac. After 2 days using just the Mac by itself (eg no external keyboard) it had to come off. I'm glad I only spent a tenner.
Published 5 months ago by Ahmed Nuaman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case but a bit pricy, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Hard Candy Hard Shell Case for 15 inch Macbook Pro Retina - Blue (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars Make any Mac look cheap!, 9 Nov. 2014