5.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes!
We've received these wipes today. They are great and at a really good price! These wipes are thicker than regular Pampers Sensitive, soft and moist. Highly recommended! I will definitely buy again. Thanks!
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sensitive enough
Great value for money but the wipes are quite rough and my baby's skin did not like them at all. Whenever we used these wipes she would get a sore bottom.
Published 12 months ago by Evy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes!, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Pampers Sensitive Maxcare Refill - 4 x Pack of 54 (216 Wipes) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wipes Ever, 20 May 2014
I adore these wipes. They are soooooooo much better than the standard Pampers Sensitive ones. Tried lots of different places and can not find them anywhere.

Please bring them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain or what, 20 Feb. 2014
Beanie Luck (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I cant believe this is so cheap, i mean this is 4 packs of 5 wipes for 3 squiddles.

I now have them on subscribe and save so even cheaper.

Winner !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Jan. 2014
Since my baby was born I only use these. They are great, thick, no perfume and baby has had no rash whatsoever while using them.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG what a bargain!!, 10 Dec. 2013
Mrs. S. Smalley "Smallstar" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I must have misread what I was buying because I certainly wasnt expecting as many packets of wipes as turned up! I know the wipes well, so I can already recommend them, and this was such a great deal, it would be impossible to match it at any store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes shame there out of stock all the time, 12 July 2014
Great wipes shame there out of stock all the time , there the qualty of pamers but nice a thick like huggys
Loubie

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft, 5 May 2014
I always use Huggies baby wipes as I have tried all others and like these the best until I discovered pampers max care these are lovely and thick and my daughter says these are soft on her face when wipes sticky hands and faces

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 May 2014
Verry good! Good price! I am verry happy whit the deliveri! I hope i can buy more!!!! Verry good!!! Try

5.0 out of 5 stars wipe away :-), 28 April 2014
B Parr "Bibley" (London) - See all my reviews
as it was on an offer i couldnt resist. Pampers make good baby products, shame they are expensive therefore only buy when its on a great offer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 April 2014
Really Great value! Love them for my little baby son! I think they're the best wipes really ! !! !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›