on 5 April 2013
Who can complain at this price for a 23" monitor. Easy to set up using a range of cables (you need your own HDMI if you want to use that). The screen looks great with a wide field of vision. Very slim footprint so idea for limited space. Only gripe is the speakers which are as nasty as can be. I had hoped to dump my desktop speakers in order to save space, but they're back out the box. Obviously not a problem if you don't listen to music whilst working.
Product came well packaged and without fault. Makes for a sensible budget buy.
on 31 October 2013
I ordered this screen to connect it to my media center.

Pros:
* Very good Image quality.
* Analog audio output.
* Good value for this price.

Cons:
* Speakers are very poor: low quality and low volume. This can be fixed using external speakers over the analog output.
* No analog audio input (audio input is over HDMI)
on 10 September 2013
Great screen, love the brightness and clarify as well as how thin and light it is. The only down side is how easy it is to wobble the screen, anything from a heavy walk near by my desk to some vigorous typing can result in the screen shaking.
on 10 April 2016
Very please with the purchase.
Bought this in the black Friday sales due to wanting a new monitor with a higher contrast ration than my previous Samsung monitor.
The difference was noticeable straight away. The colour is much clearer, and much sharper than any monitor I've ever encountered before.
I wasn't sure if 23.6 inch would be a bit awkward but it's actually a wonderful size (for my desk at least!). Can't rate this monitor any more than I already have. I can't think of much more to say other than what I've already said about the monitor clarity.
on 31 July 2013
I have tried several times to adjust the brightness and contrast because I found looking at the screen for extended periods a bit sore on the eyes. Great for watching movies on.
on 30 June 2013
A good HD monitor at an excellent price.

I have no dead pixels.

The picture is not vibrant, but it has realistic colour reproduction, and is as good as all monitors in its class.

Very hard to navigate the menus with the buttons at the bottom. Did not try the speakers or install any of the software - Windows 8 recognised the monitor without adding a driver.
on 12 June 2013
I just can't fault the screen in any way, shipping was astonishingly fast too. Highly recommend this screen, I don't do gaming so can't comment on its suitability for that but for standard office work it's great.
on 7 February 2014
I bought it because it was the cheapest 24" with speakers. Most monitors don't seem to have speakers built in, but I need that feature to reduce desk clutter. The picture is fantastic quality compared to my old one, which wasn't bad. I work from home as a draftsman, doing a lot of hours and I was able to turn the brightness down a long way to make it easier on my eyes and yet it is still brilliantly clear. Speakers aren't the best quality, but I can hear everything I need to.
Set up was easy, as is the menu to adjust everything to your tastes. Also energy efficiency was much better than most.
on 30 December 2013
on 1 November 2013
I went for this monitor because it was at the cheap end, and I just wanted a screen to make the laptop display bigger when working at a desk.

It does that beautifully, the picture is great to my eyes - I've not been putting it up against the most expensive screens of the same size for comparison, so I'm not sure whether other monitors would have deeper colours or better motion, whatever. It does the job, and it looks nice.

See one answered question