Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.49

on 13 July 2014
Once again the musical genius of Thomas Bergersen and his amazingly talented musicians have managed to create a whole range of compositions from beautiful, to epic, to just downright scary! Not for the feint hearted but definitely one to buy if you are interested in a different type of music made up of lots of components in order to either sound like objects from horror scenes or just to add tension in order to make the listener feel uneasy. So in a nutshell, if you want music that will create a tense and excited atmosphere which keeps you on the edge of your sweet, then this album is definitely for you.
Personal favourites of mine are:
Epic: Other world and Exhumed
Beautiful: Calmity and deck the halls with blood
Scary: Stumpy, hellevator and ashes
I also enjoyed their "Danny Elfman" style song Halloween

I hope this has been useful and happy listening
on 13 April 2013
Two Steps from Hell, the definitive image of epic trailer music, just listen to the last three albums they've put out. So if you're expecting more majesty and sheer orchestral power - look to them. Do not come hear for the epica. Halloween is a horror movie trailer magnum opus which contains the darker, shorter (no track over 3 minutes and several under 1) and disturbing arsenal that Nick Pheonix and Thomas Bergerson have to offer. Creepy, menacing with some epic tracks such as Power of Darkness, but often just dark atmospheric work this is an album to counter-balance the pomp of Invincible, the majesty of Archangel and the boldness of Skyworld. Several tracks are downright scary - Evil certainly keeps me on edge with lights out. With nbearly 50 tracks to enjoy, put a little fear onto your Ipod with one of the finest Halloween albums released from the professionals. Not for kids.
on 10 March 2014
I love Two Steps From Hells' work and when I saw this album, I was intrigued but it was a bargain to download as MP3s so I went for it and haven't been disappointed at all; it's not the usual epic music we've come to expect from TSFH but just as good.
Not really recommended for listening before bed time, it's definitely creepy in places
on 26 January 2014
This album is great! Warning: Do not listen to it late at night if you don't want a heart attack. It's terrifying. I was absolutely sure that I was going to be murdered.
I bought this for Halloween, considering that o didn't want childish sounding tracks to listen too, I'll admit they don't all have replay value but there are bound to be some you love, there are ones that emit tension, creepiness or action. My favourites are Widdow woods, Exhumed and Otherworld :)
on 21 September 2015
super creepy... do not listen late at night when your on your own... you'll F@*& yourself up...