Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.10

on 28 December 2012
Exactly the same feelings as book one. Why publish as three books? Still felt hurried in some place. A good read but would have been so much better as one book and more thought out in some places.
on 8 July 2015
Plenty of hot sex but the characters still seem a bit shallow.
Pretty predictable in places especially when Max gets caught out. I'm gonna read the next instalment only cos these are short stories.
on 8 April 2013
Ok so I've read 50 shades and the crossfire books - I was getting desperate! This is more of the same but with way less depth. All 3 books would probably have made one good book. But the multiple trilogy erotica format is obviously working for other authors and lots are jumping on the bandwagon. The relationship was good and the characters likeable, their meeting and subsequent building of their relationship was similar to other books in this vein. It was enjoyable but a quick read and they were worth what I paid. But this series doesn't really compare with the others that I mentioned, there wasn't enough depth.
on 23 November 2012
I downloaded this and book three immediately after finishing book 1! I couldn't get enough! The story continues and unlike some middle books of series, this one delivered excitement in spades! Kate Dawes has a wonderful way of keeping you gripped. I really can't say enough good things about this series.

The story taked you deeper into the relationship between Max and Olivia but leaves you wanting to know more! Are their feelings going to develop or is one of them going to run scared? You just have to keep reading to find out!
on 13 October 2012
Wow, as if the first book wasn't passionate enough, Fade Into Me pulls you deeper into the story of Max and Olivia. As their love for each other deepens, you can feel yourself becoming fearful about their tempestuous relationship. By the end of the book, you are left wanting more. Roll on Fade Into Always!
on 23 November 2012
Just shows how addictive these books are. I wrote my review for the first book a few hours ago and now I am writing my review for the second book. Fade into me is just as good if not slightly better than Fade into you. Now I can't wait to read the final book.
on 23 November 2013
It was interesting story from the beginning to the end. I loved all the characters in this story. The book was written in very interesting way to showed us the true love of two of them. It is worth to give it a try and spend nice time while reading this beautiful love story.
on 7 January 2013
Another take on 'fifty' the flash male lead character, the willing, naive female character. This year has seen an explosion of these books and in a trilogy format. I think I may be able to write them myself now. The story is good with strong characters and a decent plot.
on 30 November 2012
This is quite a trashy read, but in a good way. It gave me butterflies and I so want the characters Olivia and Max to live happily ever after. Its quite predictable, and at times foreshadows fifty shades, however I'm addicted and cant wait to read the 3rd book.
on 14 March 2016
really enjoyed this series.
loved the characters