on 11 January 2014
This case is advertised to suit Kindle Fire HD 7" but once tablet is in the case there is no access to power button, volume buttons, charger input or headphone socket. Screen protector supplied is also too big for the fire HD and is therefore not fit for purpose.
Guess you get what you pay for. Disappointed.
11 comment187 of 198 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 December 2013
I cannot recommend this product at all, as it's just downright poor and that's coming from someone who if anything tends to over-praise things.
As I now note in previous reviews, the magnet feature that is supposed to turn on/off the Fire HD, simply doesn't work.
Some of the things you need to access, such as the charging socket are totally covered. That's simply unforgiveable in itself.
And then, it's just poor quality and doesn't stand up very well, in either direction.

I purchased this a christmas present as a replacement for a proper cover and seeing the missus' face when she tried it means I'm thoroughly dissappointed with this product.

I really should have known better at the price, but was led by the reviews on here, which for some strange reason are very positive.

The truth is this product isn't worth 50 pence, imo.

I've told the missus to throw it in the bin and I'll get her another one.
22 comments113 of 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2012
Great cover and great value for money. Fits my kindle fire had well and is sturdy enough to protect it from my 15 month old daughter! My only criticism is the magnets to hold the cover closed work but could be a tiny bit stronger for my liking.
Don't waste your money on the branded amazon ones this is perfect for the job.
0Comment159 of 171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 December 2013
It does not allow you to access control buttons!!!!!! It says it is for Kindle HD 7 it is clearly NOT!!
11 comment109 of 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2013
The cover is great ( I Love it) and would give it 5 stars, but the pen is a different matter, the rubber end broke before the end of the first day.
11 comment46 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 December 2013
Do not be fooled, this does not fit the Kindle Fire HD 7". You cannot access the power button, volume control, power cable socket or headphone socket when in the cover. The screen protector also does not fit. It also arrived dirty inside. Not going to anymore trouble with this junk and it is going straight to the bin. The worst item I have ever bought via Amazon.
11 comment102 of 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2013
This product is an inferior product that arrived late, was badly packaged, resulting in some god the contents being creased and un usable. I am in the process of trying to get my money back, but have not agreed who will pay the postage, as we don't have the original postage bag that it came in. The product has not been out of the sealed package it came in , but because we don't have the postage wrapper that was discarded when we open the package, we seem to have a problem with the supplier. I would not recommend this product at all.
0Comment88 of 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2012
Ordered pack of cover, Screen protector, and Stylus. Parcel arrived minus Screen protector. Instant response from company (on a Sunday ) with apologies, and protector arrived first class on Tuesday! Excellent service, and quality of product. where else can you buy all these items for about £10.
Other sites, Cover, up to £40, stylus about £12, and protector for £17 ( for 3 )!
Unable to recommend too highly!
0Comment268 of 291 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2013
This is excellent. It fits perfectly, with all the charger and plug in points still accessible while its in the case. Nice stylus that attaches to the side of the cover. The case does what it says, and the device goes to sleep as soon as it is closed, and reawakes as soon as it is reopened. Thats fantastic ....as I found the on button of the Kindle Fire a bit fiddly so it was annoying to have to find it everytime it went into sleep mode? It also looks nice and makes the Kindle feel like a book as it now opens like a book. Great product at a great price.
0Comment130 of 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2012
Not expensive and excellent quality, I am really pleased to have shopped around and found this item, instead of £35+.
0Comment117 of 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse