5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!
The concept for this book is utterly original and exciting, not like a lot of the same type books of similar genres.
It was refreshing to read about demons instead of the typical angels/vampires/werewolves stories.
Published 14 months ago by Lindsay Brusch

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, BUT
Published 14 months ago by cath

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, BUT, 2 Dec. 2013
cath (UK - England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel) (Kindle Edition)
I've read it before. The Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout? I don't mean to sound harsh but it was like an EXACT copy, plot wise with even many of the same phrases uttered by the characters, the same plot order of Obsidian can match over this this. Nw girl, meets the quirky pretty girl next door, knocks on the door and is met by the half naked hot yet harsh speaking guy who gives her a nickname, who doesn't want her to be friend with his sister or know his family, the bitchy pretty girl whose with him, taking her to a special location he likes... I could go on.

Maybe the author didn't read Obsidian and this is one huge coincidence but... I'm thinking not.

Still, despite the millions of things that could come straight from Obsidian, it was okay. Some spelling and grammar issues, but not a bad read.

But it certainly wasn't original.

Obsidian Lux Series Book Novel ebook
^ I case any of you want to see Thor yourself the obvious similarities...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 16 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel) (Kindle Edition)
Angel was a good main character, she had a genuine likeability about her and she felt very real due to not being the stereotypical perfect heroine you usually find in stories.
Chase was an enticing mix of hot, caring jerk with faults and it made the story more real that he struggled with his demon side. The supporting characters were also well written and you felt like you knew them and cared about them as much as Angel did which just added to how captivating the whole thing was.
Other than a few little spelling/word errors this overall is one of my favourite books that I've read in this genre, I couldn't put it down and consequently downloaded the next book immediately!

1.0 out of 5 stars Saving Angel, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the first five chapters of this book, I put it down straight away. This book has TOO MANY similarities to the lux saga (by Jennifer L. Armentrout) and I kept feeling this sense of guilt towards Jennifer L. Armentrout when I was reading this book, like somehow im supporting copyrights and saying yeah its okay to copy someone else's book and change some stuff in it. I am a MASSIVE fan of the lux saga and to see someone copy almost EVERTHING in this book, it upsets me and kind of gives me the impression, what type of a person J.l.Weil is. I don't have anything against the author, I just feel like she went too far with the copyrights and needs to start imagining her own storyline, characters and plotline to have more supporters and a more successful book. I rarely give out one star but I just cant to think of a reasonable explanation why I should rate this book higher.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh look it's the Lux series, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel) (Kindle Edition)
I like it don't get me wrong, especially if I never read the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. But there is where I have a problem I have read the Lux series and apart from a tweak here and there this reads like the Lux series but sans Aliens. And I mean it's almost a carbon copy. So if you want to read this, by all means go ahead. But if you want the REAL DEAL read the none plagiarise version i.e. the Lux series plus Daemon is hotter ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, if you're a fan of the Lux series you will love!, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel) (Kindle Edition)
Like some of the other reviewers, it's hard to not miss the similarities with the Lux series - bad inhuman boy meets nice human girl. They hate each other at first...you know the rest. But that's exactly what I love to read about - a feisty girl with attitude who sticks up for herself and a bad boy who tries to fight the attraction. I'd definitely recommend this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Divisa, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel) (Kindle Edition)
This book was amazing and kept me going all the way only a few books do that and this was the one. Shamazing

1.0 out of 5 stars COPIED THE LUX SERIES, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel) (Kindle Edition)
Right, I don't know how this has been allowed to be published, it's a complete copy of the Lux series, all the same things happen, only this author has changed the supernatural characters to demons instead of aliens. What the hell

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel) (Kindle Edition)
I really liked it, but it took a while to kick start.
Once everything started to get interesting there was still that lacklustre there, I'm all for suspense but I think there was a bit too much and annoyed me.
I do like the idea of half demons and the bond between chase and angel, I just think thinks could have been a bit deeper, it felt like I have only scratched the surface of what could be an epic romance. x

1.0 out of 5 stars what a copy, 12 Jan. 2014
H. Styche "Hayley" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel) (Kindle Edition)
If I was Jennifer Armentrout I would be seriously peed. this is a copy of the Obsidian book nearly straight up. one theme is demon (this) the other is alien, other than that story is the same. Am angry I wasted any money on this book after reading the lux series a while ago. Can't believe litigation hasn't happened!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel) (Kindle Edition)
My second time reading it and is still thrilling! Just overall amazing !! I just love this book to bits.

Saving Angel (A Divisa Novel)