on 2 April 2013
I have had an original gel backing and folding iPad cover since I bought the iPad but it was looking tatty so I decided to replace it with something a little more substantial. The Techstyle PU leather folio case is great because it is robust and versatile, allowing you to stand the iPad in both landscape and portrait positions, at a variety of angles. All buttons and controls are left clear and easy to access. The purple colour I chose also gives a fun twist to a professional look. The only downside for me is the thickness of the cover. While it provides protection and padding it also makes it harder to fit into my handbag - worth thinking about if your iPad fits snugly without a cover into whatever bag you use.
on 2 June 2013
Love it. I purchased purple case for my daughter in law's kindle so naturally went for purple for her ipad. Could not believe they match! This case is brilliant and sturdy. She is extremely happy with it. Brownie points for mum-in-law!
on 22 February 2013
Bought this case to replace my Apple sleep cover as I was fed up of it coming off all the time. Arrived in a couple of days and looks lovely, protects well and has a great stand on it, only one problem.... It's for right handed people. When the iPad is in the case correctly the menu button is on the right hand side and if you turn it around the camera lens is in the wrong place. Not a huge problem and I'm sure I will get used to it, just something to think of.

Overall though very pleased with it and the purple is a lovely colour :)
on 9 April 2013
Top quality case, fits perfectly, looks great. Couldn't ask for more. Really happy with this product. Would certainly recommend to others.
on 13 April 2013
wife liked the colour
same as other positive reviews, as described fits snugly. auto sleep works
good access to buttons & charging ports
on 9 August 2013
This cover if great. It fits beautifully and looks good. The cover even operates the shutting down of my ipad when the cover is closed and opens up again when I open the cover. The stand works well in both landscape and portrait mode. Very happy with my purchase of this product.
on 2 October 2013
We bought this cover for our 12-year old daugther's iPad. She loves it. Both the way it looks as well as how well it protects the device withouth getting in the way all the time. The added feature where closing/opening the cover turns the iPad on/off is very nice, too.
on 5 February 2013
iPad leather folio case
met all expectations.. Practical and high qualitty. Excellent service, in fact arrived in advance of predicted time
on 6 May 2014
Quality product. postage a little slow, easy to fix. would recommend this product to protect your I pad and keep it clean.
on 12 September 2013
I am delighted with the folio case. It keeps my ipad secure and I love the colour. I have recommended it to my friends