5.0 out of 5 stars Great series
I initially downloaded the first book in the series for free on my kindle. I've happily downloaded and paid for the rest and intend to read the final two in the series so far. Thoroughly recommend for a fast paced story with interesting characters. We learn more about them in each book and they are difficult to put down. I like the fact that the storyline isn't over...
Published on 28 July 2013 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Jeff Resnick Mysteries
I bought this ebook as soon as I finished the previoust Jeff Resnick mystery. I did enjoy it again, but have given it 3 stars instead of four as it ended so suddenly it came as a bit of a shock. Still has me buying more in the series, so I must be enjoying them.
Published 20 months ago by Dee Strachan

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book in the series, 24 Aug. 2013
Rory B (North East England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Room At The Inn (The Jeff Resnick Mysteries Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed the book.
Have read the books in order so will be buying the next instalment to see what happens to Jeff next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 29 Mar. 2014
Just enjoyed this book and have enjoyed very much the Jeff Resnick Mysteries by LL Bartlett. Read into the night to finish it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 2 Aug. 2013
A very enjoyable read - I like the way L. L. Bartlett writes - and her characters are believable with neat twists in the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Room at the Inn, 25 Feb. 2014
I have read the first 2 novels in this series and thoroughly enjoyed them. Room at the Inn is a good read and really gripping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good story, hard to put down, 25 Nov. 2013
I really enjoyed this book and another Jeff Resnick and his family stories. L.L Bartlett is an easy read and hard to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 17 Sept. 2014
I really enjoyed this book :-) can't wait to read the next couple :-) can never put the books down until I have read it all

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 12 Feb. 2014
Once again another great read. Love these suspense books and love the author. Can't wait to read another in this series

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 30 Oct. 2013
This series has proved to be a really interesting series, and this one did not disappoint me at all - Excellent!

4.0 out of 5 stars Room at the Inn, 28 Mar. 2014
Found this one a little tamer than I have come to expect from L.L.Bartlett but doesn't put me off trying again

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, 7 Jun. 2013
Great book, had me hooked from start to finish. This is my second Jeff Resnick book, and it won't be the last.