5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
great read again
Published 9 months ago by Dave Kehoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Jeff Resnick Mysteries
I bought this ebook as soon as I finished the previoust Jeff Resnick mystery. I did enjoy it again, but have given it 3 stars instead of four as it ended so suddenly it came as a bit of a shock. Still has me buying more in the series, so I must be enjoying them.
Published 16 months ago by Dee Strachan

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Room At The Inn (A Jeff Resnick Mystery Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Slow to start but once got into could not put down, did not fathom out who the murderer was wrong again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 July 2013
This is the third Jeff Resnick Mysteries that I have read, and it didn't disappoint. I feel that I know all the characters now after reading the previous books. Room at the Inn had me gripped from start to finish, and I was nearly at the end of the book before I guessed who had done the murder. Very well written just has the other books by LL Bartlett that I have read, well done cant' wait to read cheated by Death.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, 7 Jun. 2013
Great book, had me hooked from start to finish. This is my second Jeff Resnick book, and it won't be the last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Room at the Inn by LL Bartlett, 13 May 2013
Janet (Huddersfield) - See all my reviews
I am reading the Jeff Resnick books in order. This is No 3. I really enjoyed this book. A light easy read but hard to put down. Jeff Resnick is a really likeable character. More please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the whole series!, 3 May 2013
jacky mercury (Bridlington, England) - See all my reviews
I came across this in my recommendations, and was very glad I took a chance. I'm now reading the rest of the series. The central character, Jeff, is a reluctant psychic who gets thrown into investigating a murder that happens while he's staying in a picturesque New England Inn. I loved this book and think it'd make a good Tv series or film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Room at the Inn, 22 April 2013
A superb continuation of the main characters relationships and exploration of his psychic abilities whilst solving another murder. Well written and thoroughly enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the resnick mysteries, 21 April 2013
Great read as usual...I would recommend reading the jeff resnick series the characters are great and the stories are better each book you read can't wait for a new one.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 2 April 2013
C. Warby - See all my reviews
another good book was not as good as the first two, but i still enjoyed it and would recomend it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good again, 31 Mar. 2013
Another good read. Didn't like it as much as some of the others but still a good book. Will be awaiting more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another breath holding suspense!, 30 Mar. 2013
J. Milbourne (Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Although a little slow to start, as the story unfolds there are little nuggets of information which you can not grasp. But as Resnick pushes for answers the more intrigued you get. A theory you may try and guess but a twist throws you off and you are kept gripped to reach the outcome. Fabulously written and heart stopping intrigue to the end. Sleep well!