5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
Have just purchased these and will be maiy using these for my power walking and listening to trance whilst doing this. Boy oh boy these are perfect and what a sound! With the I phone it's best to have the EQ level set to treble booster and this cuts the perfect sound for trance! The sound is so good I set my walking pace record today! Fantastic buy for the price!
Published 2 months ago by MR B J Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars All about the bass
They look fantastic, great accessories and was really pleased at first... But after listening to a few tracks, realised all I was really hearing was the bass, and got a headache from them. Sad but had to return.
Published 1 month ago by gap

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 17 April 2015
This review is from: Klipsch Image ONE (II) On Ear Headphone - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 5 Jun. 2014
Very (very) bassy, but otherwise the sound quality is great. Amount of bass added is huge, so they are good for electronic music, for other genres better choose different model. I think of them as realy premium version of Koss Porta Pro (not that these two are comparable, Image ONE II sound much better and build quality is on higher level also). They are very comfortable (even on prolonged use), portability is great (are foldable and came with practic case), noise canceling good (not as good as inears, but sufficient even for public transport), sound leaking is on medium volume not noticable. Thing I miss is Android version. On Android work microphone and middle button, but +- buttons don't. Antitangle flat cable was nice touch. Overall I am with headphones very satisfied and can recomend them as all purpose headphones for electronic music enthusiasts.

Compared to Klipsch S4:

much more comfortable
anti-tangle cable
+- more punchy bass

4.0 out of 5 stars its also not a nice sounding Bass, 29 Jun. 2015
Had these headphones delivered yesterday, and I've been playing around with them since then. I had noted that there were a lot of reviews that commented on the bass being to heavy on the headphones, but at the price they were selling for a figured they were worth a punt.

I'm using the headphones with my LG G3 phone, using the free version of the Rocket Player App to play music. When I first tried the headphones and the music kicked in it was immediately apparent the Bass is far to heavy, its also not a nice sounding Bass, there's a muddy rattle, rather than a deep thud, that I don't find pleasant to listen to and my first impression was "Oh Dear, I guess the other reviews were right". I played around with the Graphic Equalizer, turned the Bass right down, played around with a few of the other settings and ended up getting a sound that was quite pleasant. I like to be able to hear the high end of the music, Ive always liked to have the trebble right up and hear the singers voice clearly, and I was able to get the headphones to reflect my taste.

Other than the sound quality, the volume of the headphones is high enough for me. Comfort wise the pads are made of a nice soft leather, as they are on ear headphones, they do make your ears hot after a while as your ears sink into the pads. There is padding on the headband of the headphones, but I think this could have done with being a little thicker as it can become a bit uncomfortable.

I appreciate that this is a review after one day, but I thought I would give my first impressions now, as they are still listed for a reasonable price.

On the whole I think they were good value for the price I paid, but never in a million years have they been worth the RRP.

4.0 out of 5 stars Initially poor but actually great with tinkering., 4 July 2015
M. Hynes - See all my reviews
Ok, just like you i was thinking there will be a good reason why rrp £130 phones are being sold for£20.... but I thought I would give these a go at £20 and i like the sound of the klipsch kmc3 that I bought a few weeks ago. On my moto g at first they sounded too bassy and quite muddy as others have described. I thought i had wasted my money tbh. It says made for iPod so I thought I would try them on this. They sounded better especially when I selected bass reducer in the eq settings. This seemed to make the sound clearer across bass mid and treble. Did a test and to my surprise they sound much better than all my other headphones now (do bear in mind my earphones only go up to £16 and I have one pair of Sony £10 headphones so not a comprehensive comparison). Selecting treble enhancer on the moto g made that better too although not as good as the iPod. I came to the conclusion that iPod sound is quite low bass (i prefer eq off on most devices but always bass boosted the ipod) and these headphones were made to compensate but went too far. They must get a lot of returns for this product because of this- they do sound rubbish at first. They are also comfy but tighter than others. This presses your ears against your head which is not uncomfy but can get sweaty if its warm. Nicely made and look good. So 4 stars. Not perfect out the box but quite good with tinkering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headphones which far exceeded expectations!, 23 May 2015
I'm not really into over ear headphones as I often prefer the in ears but when I stumbled across these on sale here at Amazon I checked online reviews and this model when reviewed a couple years ago got 4 stars by What HiFi and that was when they were £130!
To get these for £25 is absurd! Long story short, they are sooooo comfortable and the sound is so captivating! The bass is very strong but for me that's how I like it! Mids could be clearer but that aside u really cannot fault! Bought a pair for myself, then the Mrs gave em a listen, had to get her a pair, and noe I have bought a third as back up.
In line controls work great with Apple products, but not all of the controls work with Android devices. You can pause and skip but thats all u will get from Android, well at least that is all i got for the LG3. That's shouldn't put u off though as the sound and fit are top notch.
I seriously cannot imagine how you will get a pair headphones that works as well for anything under £100! Buy them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headphone and fantastic value, 20 Jun. 2014
Mr. K. F. Muir (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Fabulous cans and a fabulous price. Take a look for the reviews at the original launch price of £140 and then look at the price now. Stunning value for money. Yes quite bass heavy but not as bad as some of the popular red corded brand product. I'm very happy with mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy!!!!, 30 Jun. 2015
Wow!!! = This is the reaction I get when I listen to bass heavy music on these headphones, just awesome bass reproduction!

These headphones are great for bass lovers, for other music they perform very well also.

They have a very nice clarity to them, the mids could be better and a dash of treble would make these the best budget headphones to buy under £100.

If you eq them well then you can create the perfect sound of which you would find on £150+ headphones!!

Also to mention they feel very well made, very light, nice design, great accessoires, nice case, great cable, very comfortable, great headset with mic (PSN Chat, Android, Windows & iPhone).

For the price of £20 these headphones are a steal! Even for £90 they are very well priced..

5.0 out of 5 stars Just try em !!!! Would choose these over Beats, Bose or Bang Olufsen any day !, 29 May 2015
Okay so in the past I have had Bose, Beats, bang Olufsen and Sony. I have to say Klipsch headphones are better than any of the aforementioned brands. THe sound is immersive, powerful and rich. yes the bass is strong, but that's a good thing !!

I can understand some people found the bass overwhelming - I will attached a photo of an equaliser setting that works really well. Really brings out the highs and mids. Try this setting to see how amazing the sound is !!
Also you will have to let these burn in before you truly appraise them. I would have happily paid the full price for these - at the current price they are an absolute bargain !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a decent price, great for movies, 16 Jan. 2015
Fantastic quality for movies but certain songs can sound a bit "hummy" when there's a lot of texture in the track. I was very impressed at the maximum volume although the quality of music suffers towards the high end.

2.0 out of 5 stars All about the bass, 25 May 2015