5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones
Published 11 months ago by Jirih

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money - appalling sound!
I use a pair of open back Sennheiser HD-595 headphones at home and have been using the earbuds that came with my Sony Z2 when outdoors. I was after some closed back headphones for deeper bass when outdoors so I bought these due to price and the Klipsch name.
Published 2 months ago by honest-reviewer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Klipsch Image ONE (II) On Ear Headphone - Black (Electronics)
Very (very) bassy, but otherwise the sound quality is great. Amount of bass added is huge, so they are good for electronic music, for other genres better choose different model. I think of them as realy premium version of Koss Porta Pro (not that these two are comparable, Image ONE II sound much better and build quality is on higher level also). They are very comfortable (even on prolonged use), portability is great (are foldable and came with practic case), noise canceling good (not as good as inears, but sufficient even for public transport), sound leaking is on medium volume not noticable. Thing I miss is Android version. On Android work microphone and middle button, but +- buttons don't. Antitangle flat cable was nice touch. Overall I am with headphones very satisfied and can recomend them as all purpose headphones for electronic music enthusiasts.

Compared to Klipsch S4:

Image ONE II:
much more comfortable
anti-tangle cable
+- more punchy bass

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headphones which far exceeded expectations!, 23 May 2015
I'm not really into over ear headphones as I often prefer the in ears but when I stumbled across these on sale here at Amazon I checked online reviews and this model when reviewed a couple years ago got 4 stars by What HiFi and that was when they were £130!
To get these for £25 is absurd! Long story short, they are sooooo comfortable and the sound is so captivating! The bass is very strong but for me that's how I like it! Mids could be clearer but that aside u really cannot fault! Bought a pair for myself, then the Mrs gave em a listen, had to get her a pair, and noe I have bought a third as back up.
In line controls work great with Apple products, but not all of the controls work with Android devices. You can pause and skip but thats all u will get from Android, well at least that is all i got for the LG3. That's shouldn't put u off though as the sound and fit are top notch.
I seriously cannot imagine how you will get a pair headphones that works as well for anything under £100! Buy them!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Klipsch has always been amazing ..but this one naah, 27 Feb. 2015
Sumesh Kavali "Sumu" (London) - See all my reviews
Iphone 5 and 6 are compatible
can't wear it even for an hour continuously ..
the bass is too good ..

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money - appalling sound!, 15 Mar. 2015
What a disappointment!! At £30 - these are still not worth the money. I simply cannot believe that a company like Klipsch would put their name to these...
The sound is simply awful - loose bass and no highs or mids. I left them for days plugged into a CD player to "break" them in - no luck. I have tried messing with EQ settings on my phone and amp ( something I don't normally use) to no avail. I have used them through a Cambridge Audio DAC/Headphone amp - no joy.
I have relegated my pair for watching movies on the laptop and tablet. If you are considering buying them for music - forget it - spend a few quid more and get the AKG K451 headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...just give them time to settle down., 17 May 2015
Mr. Nd Spellman (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent headphones for £25. I've owned several pairs of klipsch in ear headphones and regard them as superb. However, I was initially disappointed with these. The bass was overwhelming. I could contain it by changing eq settings, but didn't really feel I should have to do this. But after several days of playing and burning in, about 25hours, they now sound excellent. It is amazing how the drivers settle down after burning in. I can now choose the eq I actually want, not to make the sound acceptable. To be honest, I always thought burning headphones was a myth, but I've had to do it with my klipsch r6i and these. Just stick with them, or leave them running over night. The results are worth it. Bass is strong, but controlled. Excellent soundstage. If I had paid the rrp, I would have a touch disappointed, but for £25, they are unbeatable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headphone and fantastic value, 20 Jun. 2014
Mr. K. F. Muir (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Fabulous cans and a fabulous price. Take a look for the reviews at the original launch price of £140 and then look at the price now. Stunning value for money. Yes quite bass heavy but not as bad as some of the popular red corded brand product. I'm very happy with mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you have subwoofers in your car.. you'll beg your parents to take these off you and take you to boom boom rehab., 23 April 2014
Sean Reilly (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
LIKE adjusting equalisers for low end punchy bass? You'll love these! No need to adjust your frequency outputs to get that boom you're looking for. Slide your head into these extremely comfortable and light cups and turn it up.. you won't be disappointed..

BUTT if you don't want to bounce, boom and rock with Lil Wayne or Lee Majors in subwoofer heaven then BEWARE!

These phones are great for a particular subwoofer genre of music but they are quite disastrous for anything else. It doesn't matter if you nail up the sliders on your higher frequency range you just won't find the higher fidelity droids in the treble range that you are looking for.

Sick for Gangstas. Disease for anything else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a decent price, great for movies, 16 Jan. 2015
Fantastic quality for movies but certain songs can sound a bit "hummy" when there's a lot of texture in the track. I was very impressed at the maximum volume although the quality of music suffers towards the high end.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid like the plague., 16 April 2015
Awful. Truly awful.
Muddy bass make it impossible to pick anything out and it totally drowns out & bleeds all over everything else. It's like listening to something underwater.
iPhone earbuds are better than these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible - Avoid ! Even at discounted price., 1 Mar. 2015
Awful on every level. Plasticky, uncomfortable, badly designed. Sound is muddy and overly bassy. My search for decent phones continues.