5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones
Published 11 months ago by Jirih

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money - appalling sound!
I use a pair of open back Sennheiser HD-595 headphones at home and have been using the earbuds that came with my Sony Z2 when outdoors. I was after some closed back headphones for deeper bass when outdoors so I bought these due to price and the Klipsch name.
Published 1 month ago by honest-reviewer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Klipsch Image ONE (II) On Ear Headphone - Black (Electronics)
Very (very) bassy, but otherwise the sound quality is great. Amount of bass added is huge, so they are good for electronic music, for other genres better choose different model. I think of them as realy premium version of Koss Porta Pro (not that these two are comparable, Image ONE II sound much better and build quality is on higher level also). They are very comfortable (even on prolonged use), portability is great (are foldable and came with practic case), noise canceling good (not as good as inears, but sufficient even for public transport), sound leaking is on medium volume not noticable. Thing I miss is Android version. On Android work microphone and middle button, but +- buttons don't. Antitangle flat cable was nice touch. Overall I am with headphones very satisfied and can recomend them as all purpose headphones for electronic music enthusiasts.

Compared to Klipsch S4:

much more comfortable
anti-tangle cable
+- more punchy bass

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money - appalling sound!, 15 Mar. 2015
What a disappointment!! At £30 - these are still not worth the money. I simply cannot believe that a company like Klipsch would put their name to these...
The sound is simply awful - loose bass and no highs or mids. I left them for days plugged into a CD player to "break" them in - no luck. I have tried messing with EQ settings on my phone and amp ( something I don't normally use) to no avail. I have used them through a Cambridge Audio DAC/Headphone amp - no joy.
I have relegated my pair for watching movies on the laptop and tablet. If you are considering buying them for music - forget it - spend a few quid more and get the AKG K451 headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you have subwoofers in your car.. you'll beg your parents to take these off you and take you to boom boom rehab., 23 April 2014
Sean Reilly (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
LIKE adjusting equalisers for low end punchy bass? You'll love these! No need to adjust your frequency outputs to get that boom you're looking for. Slide your head into these extremely comfortable and light cups and turn it up.. you won't be disappointed..

BUTT if you don't want to bounce, boom and rock with Lil Wayne or Lee Majors in subwoofer heaven then BEWARE!

These phones are great for a particular subwoofer genre of music but they are quite disastrous for anything else. It doesn't matter if you nail up the sliders on your higher frequency range you just won't find the higher fidelity droids in the treble range that you are looking for.

Sick for Gangstas. Disease for anything else.

4.0 out of 5 stars Klipsch has always been amazing ..but this one naah, 27 Feb. 2015
Sumesh Kavali "Sumu" (London) - See all my reviews
Iphone 5 and 6 are compatible
can't wear it even for an hour continuously ..
the bass is too good ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headphone and fantastic value, 20 Jun. 2014
Mr. K. F. Muir (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Fabulous cans and a fabulous price. Take a look for the reviews at the original launch price of £140 and then look at the price now. Stunning value for money. Yes quite bass heavy but not as bad as some of the popular red corded brand product. I'm very happy with mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a decent price, great for movies, 16 Jan. 2015
Fantastic quality for movies but certain songs can sound a bit "hummy" when there's a lot of texture in the track. I was very impressed at the maximum volume although the quality of music suffers towards the high end.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid like the plague., 16 April 2015
Awful. Truly awful.
Muddy bass make it impossible to pick anything out and it totally drowns out & bleeds all over everything else. It's like listening to something underwater.
iPhone earbuds are better than these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible - Avoid ! Even at discounted price., 1 Mar. 2015
Awful on every level. Plasticky, uncomfortable, badly designed. Sound is muddy and overly bassy. My search for decent phones continues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth it now they are reduced., 6 Mar. 2015
Pretty good now that the price has come down considerably. As others have said though, they are very base heavy but I dont think at the cost of the mid and high range notes.....anyway most players and phones now have an equalizer and it can be adjusted out .
Build quality is pretty good too and they come with a decent case and a couple of adapters too. Flat cable to avoid the dreaded tangles.
Overall very good but I personally prefer my Jabra Revos!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best headphones I have ever tried, 15 Feb. 2015
These are the best headphones I have ever tried. I am so very very very pleased with them. I've been upset for years as I could never afford a pair of Beats by Dre, but having just bought these for a fraction of the price I am extremely pleased I never waisted my money on them. They offer the same if not better sound, the bass is amazing and the noise reduction from outside is fantastic. Couldn't recommend them more... Happy Days!!