5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones
Published 9 months ago by Jirih

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality product but mid range performance uninspiring.
Feels like a quality product. Bass depth extraordinary. Mid outclassed by my venerable Sennheisier PX 100 MK1s. At £40 they are excellent. RRP at £140, too high though. The mic broke on mine after a few days use so I returned them. I did not replace them like for like as not good enough in the mid range for me but that is just a preference thing.
Published 3 months ago by Daggers

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Klipsch Image ONE (II) On Ear Headphone - Black (Electronics)
Very (very) bassy, but otherwise the sound quality is great. Amount of bass added is huge, so they are good for electronic music, for other genres better choose different model. I think of them as realy premium version of Koss Porta Pro (not that these two are comparable, Image ONE II sound much better and build quality is on higher level also). They are very comfortable (even on prolonged use), portability is great (are foldable and came with practic case), noise canceling good (not as good as inears, but sufficient even for public transport), sound leaking is on medium volume not noticable. Thing I miss is Android version. On Android work microphone and middle button, but +- buttons don't. Antitangle flat cable was nice touch. Overall I am with headphones very satisfied and can recomend them as all purpose headphones for electronic music enthusiasts.

Compared to Klipsch S4:

Image ONE II:
much more comfortable
anti-tangle cable
+- more punchy bass

4.0 out of 5 stars If you have subwoofers in your car.. you'll beg your parents to take these off you and take you to boom boom rehab., 23 April 2014
Sean Reilly (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
LIKE adjusting equalisers for low end punchy bass? You'll love these! No need to adjust your frequency outputs to get that boom you're looking for. Slide your head into these extremely comfortable and light cups and turn it up.. you won't be disappointed..

BUTT if you don't want to bounce, boom and rock with Lil Wayne or Lee Majors in subwoofer heaven then BEWARE!

These phones are great for a particular subwoofer genre of music but they are quite disastrous for anything else. It doesn't matter if you nail up the sliders on your higher frequency range you just won't find the higher fidelity droids in the treble range that you are looking for.

Sick for Gangstas. Disease for anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic headphone and fantastic value, 20 Jun. 2014
Mr. K. F. Muir (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Fabulous cans and a fabulous price. Take a look for the reviews at the original launch price of £140 and then look at the price now. Stunning value for money. Yes quite bass heavy but not as bad as some of the popular red corded brand product. I'm very happy with mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a decent price, great for movies, 16 Jan. 2015
Fantastic quality for movies but certain songs can sound a bit "hummy" when there's a lot of texture in the track. I was very impressed at the maximum volume although the quality of music suffers towards the high end.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best headphones I have ever tried, 15 Feb. 2015
These are the best headphones I have ever tried. I am so very very very pleased with them. I've been upset for years as I could never afford a pair of Beats by Dre, but having just bought these for a fraction of the price I am extremely pleased I never waisted my money on them. They offer the same if not better sound, the bass is amazing and the noise reduction from outside is fantastic. Couldn't recommend them more... Happy Days!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to wear, 1 Mar. 2015
Comfortable to wear, detailed sound and dynamics
I had to adjust the settings on my sony mp3 player as the bass was too much for my liking, but this is just down to personal preference
I do not like the earphones such as those supplied by apple as they keep falling out when you move around but these earphones are delightful to wear and the sound produced beats the in the ear type earbuds
Well impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars however I must just mention the build quality is very good, as is presentation etc, 17 Jan. 2015
Way too bass for my taste, even after downloading a graphic equalizer it's hard to reduce bass on these cans, however I must just mention the build quality is very good, as is presentation etc. All in all I can't complain as I bought them at a fraction of the retail price, but had I paid full retail I would have returned them for a refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality product but mid range performance uninspiring., 16 Nov. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable - Love the bass!, 13 Jan. 2015
Really good, some people might not like the overuse of bass. If you have an ipod you can alter your EQ to up the treble. Really comfortable. I have Sennheiser Momentum, and I find these far more comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The price is also excellent when compared to higher models.

5.0 out of 5 stars great offer., 19 May 2014
Unbeatable price. Do not miss it. Definitely bluetooth is more comfortable, but you cannot connect a dac device without a cable...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›