on 4 February 2015
im amused at the comments saying the tripod cant handle heavy binoculars or the tripod is to light and gets knocked over?? duh!!! have customers not seen the hook at the bottom of the tripod?? this is were you hang a heavy bag so it will hold the tripod in place and cope with the heaviest of binoculars!! hope this helps everyone :)
on 14 July 2014
This bracket doesn't make coffee, I can't use it to surf the web or make calls and it's useless as a spirit level but it attaches my binoculars to my tripod absolutely fine. I can't say I love it because it's just a bracket that attaches my binoculars to my tripod and that would be mental but it does its job just fine.
on 24 June 2013
This tripod exceeded all my expectations. It is perfect for my medium sized binoculars when used with a suitable adaptor (Opticron L tripod adaptor, also purchased from Amazon) It is more than adequate for my stargazing hobby and I would thoroughly recommend it.
on 18 June 2013
This tripod was a present for my husband for use with his SLR camera. Really pleased with the quality of the item and the carrying bag that came with it. The tripod arrived within a few days of ordering - great service. Thank you very much.
on 11 March 2014
I have several different pairs of binoculars and these fit all but one. That one simply does not have the ability to be mounted on anything. The price makes this an excellent choice for anyone who has access to camera tripods.
on 6 March 2013
I gave this product a 5 star rating has it is good value for money and arrived on time. Even though I brought the used version I was pleased with its look and how it works, I'm looking foreword to using it as soon as possible.
on 9 June 2013
Received the item quickly, as is usual with Amazon. Very sturdy and holds my camera, video camera and spotting scope with ease. Plenty of scope for height adjustment and a snip at the price paid. Highly recommended.
on 28 February 2013
Decided to buy this tripod as I had done research on a suitable piece of kit to mount my new spotting scope on, and this seemed to fit the bill. It arrived within 2 days of order and was very well packaged. Unwrapped to check and find undamaged. Mounted scope to it with ease. Found to be easily adjustable, solid and conveniently light to move around. All in all a great tripod for the money.
on 11 December 2012
i bought this tripod to go with my new suagor 30x160-70 binoculars, these binoculars are the most powerful in the world and can be very sensitive to shake or tremble when viewing if hand held. at £249.00 for the binoculars' you want the right tripod.
the tripod is very sturdy' easy to set up, and looks very professional in the field, holds the binoculars rigid and has two spirit levels, and quick release universal fitting.
i fully recommend this product for all your needs
on 17 June 2013
yes I would say after using this tripod on a least a dozen occasions was a very good buy indeed, not only are they light enough but very sturdy for my 8x50 binoculars, well chuffed.