5.0 out of 5 stars good product at great price.
The jacket is good quality, soft and comfortable. Wonderful product for the price paid. i ordered a size bigger so it was larger, but it seems to be good sizing. very impressed with the product. Also, quick delivery. I recommend.
Published on 28 Nov. 2012 by Megan Crombie

1.0 out of 5 stars Colour runs
Followed washing instructions to letter but blue colour of hacker ran into white of sleeves. Unwearable after first wash.
Published 7 months ago by lisa m james

5.0 out of 5 stars good product at great price., 28 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Varsity College Jacket (Apparel)
Brilliant quality, was very pleased with the fitting and size. I will be buying more of these jackets from the same provider. So cheap and a must buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm goin' deep, deep, deep, deep undercover!, 19 Feb. 2013
Hal Marshall "It wasn't me!" (Essex) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Varsity College Jacket (Apparel)
I ordered a large black and white jacket on Sunday afternoon, straight after watching 'Beverly Hills Cop'. It was with me this Tuesday morning, which is brilliant service. And it allowed me to spend the entire day giving a fairly decent impersonation of Axel Foley. The price is amazing and the jacket is made of very soft material and to a high standard. It is extremely comfortable to wear. I may or may not decide to get a few patches to iron on it... then again, the thought of using an iron voluntarily for any reason fills me with a significant amount of dread, so perhaps I won't.

I got the 44" size, in order to accommodate several layers of other clothing. Plus I'm a bit on the hefty side myself anyway. Fortunately it's a generous 'large' size which is good. I didn't fancy holding my breath for long periods anytime I wanted to do up the poppers. The jacket is long enough to incorporate a welcome level of buttock coverage, great for the self-esteem of those with somewhat saggy yet rather too prominent posteriors. No? Oh well, that must just be me then.

I predict a long relationship between this jacket and I. In fact I am so pleased with it that I will probably still be wearing it the next time Eddie Murphy makes another decent comedy film. If I myself manage to live that long. A fabulous product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly pleased!, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Varsity College Jacket (Apparel)
I bought this in black and was not disappointed - it looks exactly as described. The inside is sort of fleecy and very soft. This jacket was also surprisingly thick and warm. i wore it with a jumper underneath and I was roasting hot! Since then I've just stuck with this jacket to keep me cosy. Obviously, it's not suitable to be worn in north pole-like conditions, but it's toasty enough for questionable English weather.

I bought it in a large as I wanted an oversized version, so I'm afraid I can't say much about how true to size it is, since I was aiming for something that wasn't really my size. I'd say that, if you were worried about sizing, go for the larger one since then you can get all your clothes underneath it.

I'd been looking at varsity jackets for a while and I'd noticed that a common problem in the reviews for other jackets was that the poppers were weak. This hasn't been the case with this jacket. I'm quite clumsy and heavy-handed, but the poppers are definitely staying in place.

The pockets are nice and big and there's a hole in one for your earphones. Yes, it's intentional and has stitching around the edges of the hole to stop it from widening. I didn't just get a faulty one, I promise!

All in all, I'm very pleased with this buy. It was pretty cheap, but fantastic quality. I might even get another colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Varsity College Jacket (Apparel)
Comfy, little bigger than expected but thats how i wanted it, good delivery, really like it. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Varsity Jacket, 7 Jan. 2013
Elizabeth O' Sullivan (Wharton, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Varsity College Jacket (Apparel)
We are pleased with the jacket. It looks lovely and fits perfectly. It arrived on time and we are happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Colour runs, 10 Aug. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour wasn't correct., 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Varsity College Jacket (Apparel)
Item despatched in time, I revive it and it fit really well.
The reason I'm giving it only 2star is because of them two reasons but because the colour wasn't correct. I receive black instead of Navy Blue. If anyone is thinking of ordering the Navy Blue make sure you ask them to double check. I didn't return item because it would of cost more money and time and i'd rather just stick with the Black, but black isn't my best colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy :), 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Varsity College Jacket (Apparel)
Love this. I like my jackets really baggy so i bought XXL but it fits snug, so i would definately suggest a size bigger as im usually a L. But its so soft and really well made, for the price i am so happy with it as i have bought these jackets before for almost 3 times the price. It came the next day after ordering and was packaged well. Only time will tell how long it lasts, but for now its my new favourite :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Varsity College Jacket (Apparel)
Light and very much suitable for summer, my teenage son who is very difficult to shop for liked it.

Varsity College Jacket