5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
My kids 1 and 3 years old love it
A little bit to big for little one but with sister help no problems, but very good quality kitchen and very good looking
Published 12 months ago by Gosia Miksztal

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged Panel
The kitchen itself is lovely and I am sure my daughter will have many happy houre playing with it. However, when I started to unpack the pieces, some of the expanded polystyrene packaging looked like it had taken quite a beating and the panel which holds the oven controls was damaged. Various other panels had chips around the edges also. Unfortunately this was only...
Published 7 months ago by David Hobson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 11 Aug 2013
My kids 1 and 3 years old love it

5.0 out of 5 stars kidcraft wooden kitchen, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kidkraft large wooden precious play kitchen (Toy)
very well made kitchen i was very pleased with everything about this purchase . delivery was prompt and well packaged.my grandaughter loves it and plays with it for hours

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kidkraft large wooden precious play kitchen (Toy)
Excellent purchase thanku. My daughter loves it plus no breakages yet! I can see this lasting a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars mega smart kitchen, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: Kidkraft large wooden precious play kitchen (Toy)
wow i am so chuffed with this purchase for my daughters 5th birthday...it is ideal size n height for her and the product is very good quality and make..when built up it would take 2 to lift it and as i have a special needs child who is hyper autistic iv no quarms about it as its to robust 4him to wreck :)
delivery was very quick and effortless and i would really recommend this item...hrs of play and me lil chicks cooking is so non fattening ;) ...gr8 i loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars kids kitchen, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kidkraft large wooden precious play kitchen (Toy)
my child loves it very sturdy shes plays with it everyday can never see it falling to bits best present she got

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and seller was very helpfull, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kidkraft large wooden precious play kitchen (Toy)
I brought this for my nearly 3 year old daughter for Christmas. The seller contacted me and was very helpful it come within a couple days of ordering. The quality of the kitchen is outstanding all the bits was there and it was very easy to assemble. My daughter absolutely loves this and has played with it .ever since it was built. I would recommend this to any one that is looking for kitchen for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kitchen, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kidkraft large wooden precious play kitchen (Toy)
Took us 2 hours to put together, the wood is very strong and predrilled, all the screws ect were labelled and the wood which made it so much easier! Really nice size for my 2 girls to play with together! Overall a very pretty sturdy kitchen and my girls love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect choice, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kidkraft large wooden precious play kitchen (Toy)
Recently bought this from another site, ready for Xmas (early, I know, but I'm organized.)
My little girl will be almost 2 at Xmas, she's quite tall at 85cm. She'll struggle to see in the freezer, microwave & cupboard for a couple of months. But she will be able to use the hobs, fridge, oven & dishwasher just fine.
I was gonna get her a plastic kitchen, with all the bells & whistles, but they seem light & look tacky. This one looks much better & feels very sturdy & robust. I imagine it'll outlast her role play years & may be in fairly good condition when she does outgrow it.
I've built it today, doing bits here & bits there. I built it alone & it probably took 2 hours in total. Some bits were tricky to do alone, but would be simple had someone been around to hold things for me. It was overall really simple to construct, the screws & bolts are in something similar to an advent calendar, each compartment has a corresponding letter to help you easily identify which part you need. The instructions are very easy to follow & I actually enjoyed myself building it, it was so simple and well thought out. My only gripe would be the lack of chopping space, I knew this when I purchased it though & I have a plan. I got some Velcro food, so the little lady will need a side board. I'm going to make her a breakfast bar, that will have 2 cubby holes underneath, the board is very cheap and will only cost 10 max. 1 of these cubby holes will house the little washing machine that spins & a peg basket (as a mini washbasket) for her 'dirty doll's laundry'. The other will just have a pink curtain & can be used for storing pans etc. it'll be a the same height as the hobs & will look something like the actual kitchen. Perfect for Baby Annabelle to sit at in her new highchair - if I'm pretending to eat wooden chicken for the next 5 or 6 years, so is that doll.
I also got some magic pans from Toys R Us, they light up & make different cooking noises, that'll add a few bells & whistles.
I'm going to put a motion sensor LED light in the oven with a red bulb, to give the illusion of 'hot' they're only a few quid. I'm going to put a cupboard light in the fridge, so when she opens the door, the light will turn on. All pretty simple to do stuff and will only cost me 20 for the bits & a further 35 for the washer & pans. A few of the perks you'd find on a plastic, all singing, all dancing kitchen on a far better looking, sturdy wooden kitchen.
I can't comment on how much fun my little girl will have with it, as it's still like 12 weeks until Xmas. I'm sure she'll be elated and with the modifications I'm making, will hopefully give her endless hours of learning & fun. I'll update this in the new year. Now daddy is looking forward to seeing her play with her new kitchen, 12 weeks to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd birthday gift, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kidkraft large wooden precious play kitchen (Toy)
very high quality, fast delivery. was very happy my daughter will have years of fun with this kitchen was easy to put together with step by step instructions. very happy and one very happy daughter would highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kidkraft large wooden precious play kitchen (Toy)
Happy with the overall look and quality of the kitchen, good size and plenty of space for pots and pans in the cupboards! Took a long time to put together but worth it! Bought as present for 2year old and her and her 4 year old sister love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Kidkraft large wooden precious play kitchen
150.48