5.0 out of 5 stars This has changed my life, Asian with facial hair, it works!
I wish I had bought this sooner. I'm Asian (Indian) and have suffered with facial hair for a long time. I've had professional laser, IPL and electrolysis over the years. I've tried trimming the hair, bleaching it, you name it I've done it. The professional treatments worked for a while but the hair always came back. It really started to affect my mood and confidence,...
Published 5 months ago by AK-OK

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery does not last long enough...
The product is cordless and one would expect it to work for at least 40 mins before dying however, I used it for 15 mins and it shut down. Because I was doing my legs, (I finished half a leg), I needed to recharge. After 100mins +/- of recharging, it died after +/- 15mins so I thought I would just use it whist it was charging and found that was not an option. So I had to...
Published 2 months ago by Medusa

‹ Previous | 115 16 17 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING !!, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Philips Lumea Precision Plus SC2003/11 IPL Hair Removal System with Facial Attachment (Personal Care)
i really saw the result from the 1st time on my arms, but its still not very very that effective on another ares (( from the 1st use ))) . yea its works and delay the hair growth and the hair become thinnnnneeeeer .
Its really amazing but i think the other areas take time . LOL
On my hands from 1st time its like a magic !!
LOVED IT !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, easy to use, 8 Aug 2013
So easy to set up. Feels really solid and well made. Only used once yet so no significant results yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain Free!!!, 17 Sep 2012
it is only 3 days since I bought Lumea Plus 2003. I am a middle east type of skin (mid brown) and having a veriety of hair colour , from black to light brown. I used it on whole body and it was compeletly pain free comparing to epilation of waxing!!! so far no change in the skin condition or hairs, I assume I will be hair free in next couple of days!
I will add more on this reveiw if I see any changes!

1.0 out of 5 stars Philips Lumea despatched by Amazon, 27 Nov 2013
This was despatched on 3rd October, used it twice, came back to it yesterday and it will not work. It will not take a charge so all in all it is useless, can not find an address to get a replacement either, I can not afford to throw 356.00 away.

5.0 out of 5 stars phillips lumea, 6 July 2014
Have juststarted to use this, but great reviews so feel hopeful it will be effective.

3.0 out of 5 stars philips lumea, 17 May 2014
It is good but iam surprised because it is come without the box it is just with small bag and it is made in hungary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!!!!, 17 Dec 2013
Great product!!! Really works!!!I am glad that I bought it!Strongly recommended to everyone!!!!The effect its unbelievable!!!
I saw the result immediately!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I was in love with this...!!!!, 26 Oct 2013
i got mine today,i did not try it yet,but i realized that is no dvd in the box,like is supposed to be!and i check the body attachment and is something wrong with the little legs that supposed to touch your skin from the body attachment,one of them is stuck all the time ,not like the other ones very flexible!maybe i am not lucky!i was waiting one year until deciding which one to buy,is not really cheap,so is supposed to be a investment,i do not want to think that is already something wrong with mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
Works well

1.0 out of 5 stars Very appalled, 5 Dec 2012
I have just realised the item I purchased is not the same one shown on screen I was sent a model 2003/00 not 2003/11 I would like to know why I haven't recieved the 2003/11 when I read other people's reviews it started to crack on then I checked my box and it says that my Phillips lumea cannot be used in bikini area and I've already had two treatments!!! I would like an explanation plz if not I'm sending this back and would like 2003/11 model!! Help would be appreciated at this moment!

‹ Previous | 115 16 17 | Next ›