5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy
I needed a new pair of running tights, my usual ones, Karrimor Running Tights Mens, being out of stock I searched around for a budget priced alternative. These ones seemed the best although they were of a type new to me. I took a chance and put my order in.

Published 4 months ago by marcoscu

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good but a little on the small size.
Published 4 months ago by C P Amps

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 5 Mar. 2015
marcoscu "marcoscu" (Chorley,UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

I was surprised when they arrived as they were very different from the Karrimor tights. These were much tighter and more stretchy and in fact I thought at first an error had been made and they were children's sized. But no, I struggled into them and with some pulling, stretching and breathing in I got them to fit. Once on they compressed far more, far far more, than the old ones. In part this may be because I am fatter than I was and the Karrimors had stretched to fit ( and this may give a clue as to why they had finally given up the ghost) but I think the Time To Runs are by design far tighter and more compressing and who is to say this is not a good thing.

Running in them was OK once I got going and they were warm and comfortable to wear. I cannot say I felt much benefit from the added compression but I have completed all my recent runs at a reasonable pace, so who knows. The tights seem well made and hopefully may last although the compression may mean they are more likely to give way at the seams but so far after a few weeks there is no of that yet.

These are well made running tights, offer quite a high level of compression, and look pretty good too. The price is perhaps the most compelling reason to buy and I doubt a better pair can be found in this price range.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice budget compression tights. Could be better., 7 April 2013
These are reasonable quality, however I do not find them to be particularly compressive. Maybe I should have bought a medium sized pair - I have a 34 inch waist and 30 inch inseam? Generally, I feel a bit disappointed by these tights, and wonder if I should have spent a bit more and bought some 2XU's instead?

They provide some compression, but not enough for my liking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice priced training kit, 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Time to Run Men's Compression Tight (Misc.)
Does what it says on the tin. Fairly even compression, nice fit and a good price. Will make a nice baselayer for the upcoming winter training season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Time to Run Men's Compression Tight (Misc.)
yes these are quite adequate and a good deal cheaper than ones I saw in running shops

4.0 out of 5 stars look good and gave some much needed support to my knees, 12 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Time to Run Men's Compression Tight (Misc.)
Fit well, look good and gave some much needed support to my knees.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 May 2015
Does not leave much to the imagination but good quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Mar. 2015
Good but a little on the small size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct. 2014