on 21 January 2013
Great cover, im finding it hard to find a better one. I actually bought it as a temporary case before any proper cases were released. However the proper cases dont even match up to this. This is light weight, sturdy, easy to put on, cheap, and most importantly protects your phone as ive dropped it once and it help up!!

I now want one that is slightly thinner gel but still protects all edges which is completely transparent, which I cannot seem to find. Looks like i'm sticking with this!
on 20 August 2013
The clear case feel nice in my hand and certainly helps keep the scratch from bumps and fall to a minimum in fact to zero. I still have to this day and may look a bit multicolored from the items stored my pocketed that it rubs against but it sill serves its purpose well.
on 11 February 2013
What can i say other than how pleased i am about this product i purchased from Amazon recently. This iPhone 5 clear gel case fits like a glove and protects the mobile phone from nicks and scratches which can cause damage and lowers the value of the device very quickly. Thanks again Amazon for a very quick turnaround delivery and also a great price. iPhone 5 Silicone Gel Case Clear Transparent
on 25 October 2012
Fantastic protection for my new phone. I wouldn't wast your money on anything more expensive than this phone cover it is fantastic.
on 5 May 2014
This case gives the iPhone a very professional look and protects the phone very well at the same time. I have dropped the phone on numerous occasions with this case on and not a mark has been left each time. The case fits perfectly on an iPhone 5s. This is a Great case especially for the price. Therefore I would recommend this to any iPhone users.
on 15 October 2013
Really nice item for the money, exactly what i was looking for. Its slim and hugs the phone well, the buttons are nice quality, and the transparency is very clean and clear. Delivery was good. Cant fault this one really.
on 3 December 2013
Great durable cover. It's transparent and stays clean. Provides good protection for my phone and is very good quality. It's a sift rubber case and not hard like others I have purchased.
on 18 February 2013
I wanted a cover which had some capability to protect my phone from the accidental drop & give it some grippiiness.
I tried hars plastic shells and some purportedly being rubber.
But I fould this to be the best for me.
It doesn't protect the front, but then that would add further deplth to the phone
on 13 January 2014
Feels comfortable to hold. I am happy with my purchase. Not bulky and uncomfortable. Compared with other cases this one does not make the phone feel too heavy.
on 16 May 2013
I bought this case because I saw it on someone elses iPhone, it is superb does not add Bulk as some cases do still keeps the phone sleek and protected its great.