5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
This silicone case is a great inexpensive way to protect your iPhone 5 without:

a.) breaking the bank
b.)giving any more money to rip off high street stores,
c.) Compromising on quality

I was very happy to find that the product protected my iPhone very well without making it too bulky as a lot of them do.

It covers over the...
Published 22 months ago by Lukay_1984

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - may get a different version!
Published 23 months ago by moomin

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - may get a different version!, 19 Oct 2012
This review is from: Yousave Accessories Silicone Gel Case for iPhone 5 - Clear/Transparent (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Well, I just received my case today and granted the delivery was quick and the phone is clear with a frosted back. However, that's where the similarities with the advertised image ends. There is not a complete cut out as advertised for the volume buttons but an ill fitting cover. Also, I did not receive a cleaning cloth/screen protector as others have. I am annoyed with this seller because they have obviously run out of the original design but instead of declaring this they would rather subsitute a similar (but inferior) case than lose custom. Very frustrating for a buyer like me who bothered to research the exact case they wanted but what's the point if they substitiute it anyway?! So if you're considering purchasing, might be wise to ask the seller what they will actually be sending you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 2 Nov 2012
This silicone case is a great inexpensive way to protect your iPhone 5 without:

a.) breaking the bank
b.)giving any more money to rip off high street stores,
c.) Compromising on quality

It covers over the buttons as well which some of the harder cases that I also own do not do, which in turn protects the phone from dust and dirt getting in through the small gaps that the buttons have round them.

If you have a black iPhone 5 it makes it look like a stealthy black slab of technology and you won't be dis-appointed. especially at that price. Great buy.

Luke

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 26 Oct 2012
The case that is delivered is not what has been advertised. As other reviewers have said, the volume and power buttons are covered by the case and as a result it is not easy to push the buttons. Lame.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally misleading, 3 Nov 2012
I ordered this case couple weeks ago & when I received it it was nothing like the case it shows in the picture all I recieved was a cheap piece of rubber I contacted the seller immediately & they never bothered to get back in touch. I'm never ordering a case online again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 25 Oct 2012
The silicone case it's self is very good and a perfect fit for the iPhone 5.
But the front screen protector was a nightmare to put on and couldn't get rid of the bubbles so that has been discarded

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent case, 13 Jun 2013
I just wanted a case for my new phone that wasn't too bulky.
Have to say, the case fits really nicely, volume buttons are covered but doesn't really effect how the phone works.
Looks good, and does the job. If you are expecting more for 4, then go to the Apple store and pay 19.99!

5.0 out of 5 stars i found it very nice, 4 Jun 2013
I bought this product and initially I was not satisfied and I just wrote my dissatisfaction on the review and did not attempt even to return it. however, the sellers were really professional and they send me a new case which fits to my iphone 5 with a torch screen pointer . and I am enjoying the new case which fits to my phone as well as the pointer. It was delivered promptly and the package was excellent. I recommend people to buy it and the case is very nice and the price is very cheap. I must say sellers are very professional and in case you have few issues I suggest you contact sellers who are very professional.

3.0 out of 5 stars I phone case, 22 Feb 2013
Was a great buy at 1st loved it, it Protected my phone very well. Notice after a few months the case went from clear to dirty looking colour. I tried cleaning it with wet wipes and soaking it in warm soap water but that didn't work, had to buy a new case cover...

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Waste, 8 Nov 2012
Firstly, it is not transparent and not the same as shown in the picture. I didnt open the parcel as was waiting for my Iphone 5 and hence cant even return it back. This case can be managed with a white Iphone but not with the black one. It is not an expensive purchase so I dont care but I have search for another case now which is a hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5 cover, 25 Oct 2012
Fantastic protection for my new phone. I wouldn't wast your money on anything more expensive than this phone cover it is fantastic.