on 26 December 2013
I must agree with the other reviewer that this is a truly massive watch - even on my wide wrist (I'm 6 foot 8 tall).
Although there are 3 main dials and 1 digital display, the smallest main dial (at the top) is purely cosmetic and does not move - which is also true for the 3 mini dials in the largest main dial on the right. However this does mean that you can set 3 different times easily with the accompanying instructions.
Haven't risked this in water.
The backlight works very well.
I like it and will use it for fun nights out. I can understand if its size and hefty weight put others off.
on 13 March 2014
Very good value for money! Better than I thought would be! Looks very good on wrist BUT avoid if have small wrists as watch is enormous!!
on 4 February 2014
brilliant watch for the money, wonder how long it will last nice and heavy better than diesel of similar size
on 19 September 2013
It's a really nicely built watch, the dials on the rear of the fascia are just gimmicks but fill the space neatly, sit's nicely on my wrist not recommended for people with small wrists or children as the corners where the straps meet might cause some discomfort but all in all a very nice gift for my Birthday.
on 12 June 2014
A lot of people have given this admiring glances. I liked it at first but the frame of the digital display has come loose and swivels. I have been unable to remove the front to tighten it up, so don't wear the watch anymore. My advice is to spend your money on a better watch. this one is a throw away.
on 2 August 2014
Fantastic watch for the price. Yes the small dials are just for show, but since you need better eyes than me to see them who cares? Looks a lot more expensive. Keeps time and date, and is big, hefty and feels amazingly well made.
on 21 January 2015
For the money, a wonderful watch - a real conversation starter! And it keeps good time.
Don't be put off by the packaging it arrives in from China (wrapped in bubble wrap in an envelope) - the packaging works and for me who loves big watches, it's a bargain - order one!
on 3 September 2015
Huge watch face and quite a good looking watch. Only negative is the watch strap is quite large and needs a few more holes, but hey not the manufacturer or sellers fault, i just have small wrists. Looks far more expensive than it costs and in my eyes an absolute bargain.
on 5 January 2016
Eyesight a problem? Not with this watch! A very good time-keeper and looks good. Having a "leather" strap means no problem in fitting it to any wrist and it feels secure.
on 25 September 2014
Got a few weide watches now and to say they are low on price they are well made and look more money than i bought them for.i like big watches but this is huge