on 21 August 2013
It was a difficult task getting the item. Although being shipped from Korea, a large period of estimated delivery was given, which I understood. Order placed July 27th = delivery estimate: 6 Aug 2013 - 27 Aug 2013. I was expecting it to arrive in the later date of the delivery estimate, However I curiously decided to track the item around Aug 10th using the KOREAPOST tracking website provided in the order, to discover delivery had been attempted on Aug 6th?? - I hadn't been in to receive it but a "note" had been left stated the tracking site................... no note had been left, otherwise I would have tracked the item long before now.
No further information was given on the tracking website as to how to reschedule delivery so I contacted the seller to query the next steps........... who responded with the KOREAPOST link and the tracking ID.......very helpful!!! I sent a further message making it clear I knew how to track the item, but a similar response was provided also. So I took the initiative to ring my local Royal Mail post office, on the off chance it had been left there. (there was nothing to indicate if it had been courier or royal mail) It had been sat there 10days + ............. I'm lucky they still had it to reschedule delivery. I'm sure they only keep items so long.

A very small flat package which really could fit through a letter box. Very thin breathable material. I did feel a bit naked wearing them in the gym however felt the temperature control quite good & the stretch & flexibility was good for exercises which had previously been limited with wearing jogging bottoms. I ordered a Size Small. I would say I'm roughly a UK 12/14 in my lower 1/2 but the small was nice and snug on me, only a little tight around the calves (I have big calves&thighs). I feel overall for the price its a very good item. I would consider ordering others in similar style - provided I don't have the same saga with postage!!

Giving the overall experience a 3/4 but the item itself I would give 4/5

Recommended item for gym enthusiasts and joggers alike! (provided you are home to receive it :P )