Beautiful watch - fits perfectly for any size wrist mine are particularary small. Also not stated but the fascia changes color throughout the day for increased visibility.

Would deffinatley purchase again
Published 13 months ago by Leeli

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch
I do love this watch Put it on and after 2days my wrist started to go black
This I noticed was not under the watch it's self but under the Braclet
Which is a shame as I wanted to ware it daily
Now I can only use it for a few hours
If this never happened To me it would be a perfect watch just be careful with it .
It could be me or the watch but I...
Published 9 months ago by Lady

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch - fits pefectly for any size wrist mine are paticulary small. Also not stated but teh fascia changes colour thro, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Silver Quartz Women Bangle Bracelet Wrist Watch / A Stunning Open Bangle Style Wrist Watch For Ladies (Watch)

Would deffinatley purchase again

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, 14 Feb 2013
With the bracelet being open, this watch doesn't cause a reaction to my skin. I have a nickel allergy-most watches cause my skin to itch, flare up & cause a severe reaction. This watch doesn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 23 May 2013
J. Nolan - See all my reviews
This watch is even better than expected. Excellent quality for little money. The face changes colour which is not mentioned in the description. It's a fabulous watch. Am very pleased and would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, 17 July 2013
I do love this watch Put it on and after 2days my wrist started to go black
This I noticed was not under the watch it's self but under the Braclet
Which is a shame as I wanted to ware it daily
Now I can only use it for a few hours
It could be me or the watch but I have never had problems with Silver in the past

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 15 Jun 2013
A. Blanden - See all my reviews
Was reasonably happy with the watch only it was a little too big on the smallest setting for my wrist. Also the glass popped out after 2 weeks of wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Silver watch, 5 Nov 2013
I was very disappointed the watch arrived with no protective package
and the face completely smashed. I have since received a credit

5.0 out of 5 stars bought it as a gift, 31 July 2013
this piece was bought as a gift for my in-law back home and she called to say a big thanks for she really loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 26 July 2013
Really nice looking watch. Very good price - looks much more expensive than it was. I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a small wrist, 18 July 2013
I usually avoid watches like this as they are too big for my dainty wrist bit this fits perfectly, first time i tried it on it fell off but if you make sure the clasp is properly closed its very secure. Terrific buy looks much more expensive

1.0 out of 5 stars face fell off, 26 Feb 2014
rubbish glass fell off in couple of hours of wearing it, not very happy at all. good job it was a present.

ARRAY(0x11330d98)