5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY

3.0 out of 5 stars Staunch fan
Published 23 months ago by Heather

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY, 15 Feb. 2014
Cookie's Princess (Greenock, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paradise Found: That Second Chance, Book 4 (Kindle Edition)
Mary Campisi has surpassed herself with this the 4th book in the second chance series...Another night without sleep I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN !!!.. A Blind Writer Mathew Brandon.. Sara Hamilton a psychologist.. He is determined he will not let her help... she is determined she will help him..they both have trust issues for different reasons.. one of them is she wants commitment he says he will never ever commit.. throw in a brother into the melting pot and an ex girlfriend and watch as they interact.. will their lives unravel.. will they become more than friends?? At times I wanted to knock Sara and Matt's heads together.. many times my heart was in my mouth with the way they were with each other. Have to admit I did cry !!. The scene with the "Paradise in Pink" "Blast away Blue" " Remember me Raspberry " made me Laugh out loud!! I will not give the story away I detest Spoilers.. if you want to know the story and what the colours are ..Then you have to read the book.. you will enjoy this book I guarantee.. I now consider Mary Campisi one of my all time favourite authors...

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, 3 Dec. 2012
this is a super read!! i would highly recommend this book!! keeps you wanting more of the story. i just couldnt put it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet story., 10 Jun. 2013
This is a sweet story of Sara a psychologist failing to overcome her own past and insecurities while attempting to help Matt a successful, confident, handsome writer who has been blinded in an accident. It is a little formulaic and the last couple of chapters were frustrating and missed opportunities for some of the nicely written romance held elsewhere in the book but on the whole I liked it.

This is the second Campisi novel I have read and the writing is very descriptive and the characters nicely observed. It was worth the read by the pool on holiday or in the caravan as it rained!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Staunch fan, 11 Aug. 2013
I love Mary Campisi books but found this one a bit lean. Sara disappointed in that she started off with very definite ideas of who she was but there was little substance to her character development. She regressed emotionally to a sixteen year old. For her to have enjoyed that initial level of intimacy with Matt would have required far more insight and knowledge of his persona! It felt like a rushed write and just doesn't match the other 'Second Chance' books.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 2 Jun. 2013
I enjoyed this story. I was intrigued by the story line in the blurb and was looking forward to finding out who the author would deal with the subject. It was handled well and thought about. There were one or two weaker spots such as the lead's brother who came over a bit slow on the up take which seemed a bit unlikely but still a good story overall. Worth a read.

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring and predictable, 26 July 2013
This is the second Mary Campisi that I have abandoned before finishing. Blind man meets Psychologist, blind man hates Psychologist but is strangely drawn to psychologist, you know the rest. It is a shame because I really enjoyed the first Campisi that I read, which was "A Family Affair."

5.0 out of 5 stars want's getting into, but once there I thoroughly enjoyed it!!!, 22 Jun. 2013
I really enjoyed this storyline. Quite different to what I've read before. I used to be a bookworm many years ago, but hadn't read for a number of years, but am now enjoying reading as it is so much easier on my Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paradise Found, 10 July 2013
Another great book from Mary Campisi I have read quite a few of her books now and she never fails to impress me. I have now read all The Second Chance series and I have enjoyed each and everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Campos paradise found, 5 April 2013
Very lovely book , again the writer is enthralling us and drawing you completely into her story. I could not put the book down. Thank you Mary for writing such a lovely story.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect beach read, 2 Jun. 2013
Pauline L. Sullivan (england) - See all my reviews
loved this book couldn't put it down, well worth a read. A little bit predictable but really enjoyed it. Perfect book to take on holiday.