5.0 out of 5 stars Now, that is what I'd call 90's dance.
This compact disc makes a delightful melodic ditty expell from my musical device. When these sounds react within my brain they cause my hips to rythmically rotate and one's foot to tap to a musical beat. For this I'am greatful, three cheers for Now that is what I'd call 90's dance musical compact disc collection.
Published on 15 Feb. 2013 by joseph hartley

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
Although the songs are ok and I knew what to expect, the box where the CDs are in arrived broken and unsealed. I don't know if it is sold like this but it looked used to me.....anyhow, it is not bad, the quality of the sound is good and I will keep it as the actual CDs are in good condition.
Published 22 months ago by nassia pavlou

5.0 out of 5 stars Now, that is what I'd call 90's dance., 15 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 Nov. 2012
This review is from: NOW That's What I Call 90s Dance (Audio CD)
I love 90s dance music, there's some proper classics on this compilation, was really excited to see this was out to buy and ordered it on release date, I can see myself listening to it loads, however I do think disc 2 isn't as good as 1 and 3 but definitely worth buying for the amount of great tunes on it! My favourite! :-) xx

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good mix of 90's dance music, 25 Dec. 2012
Katie85 (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NOW That's What I Call 90s Dance (Audio CD)
90's dance music is one of my favourite music genres, and this collection from "Now" is really good. I do have a few similar CDs, and there will always be tracks that appear on several dance CDs. However, this CD differs from those in that it does not think to include some of the really obvious 90's dance tracks like Snap's "Rhythm Is A Dancer" and Culture Beat's "Mr Vain" (don't get me wrong, I like them, but good to see some variety) and see some tracks that I don't have or that don't appear often on these types of CDs. There is also a good mix of early 90's, mid 90's and late 90's.

All in all, a great CD to add to the collection if you already have a dance music collection and a great CD to start such a collection with if you don't have one already.

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh the 90s, 10 Feb. 2014
Susman "Sussman" (London Mills IL) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: NOW That's What I Call 90s Dance (Audio CD)
A pretty good selection of 90s dance music , including some lesser known tracks. In terms of NOW products this is a worthy collection to own and will have pride of place on my CD rack. This was the dance music really was the 'business', and the music and the atmosphere it generates transports you right back to a fantastic hedonistic days.

4.0 out of 5 stars good set of 90's tunes from back in the day, 15 Mar. 2013
downloaded this album as it took me back to my clubbing nights out. some great tracks, but has some other tunes that are not really dance tracks. It has the original album mix of everything but the girl's missing, not the todd terry remix that everyone loved on the dancefloor in 1995. as someone said before cd 2 lacks some punch compared to disc's 1 and 3. i would have like to seen more remixed 90's tracks like u2's even better than the real thing, the perfecto mix and mariah carey's dream lover, morales mix. There were some great dance tracks from this decade that people still request dj's and dance to today in clubs. maybe they will include some of these versions on a volume 2, we'll wait and see!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ohh to be 18 again..., 30 Oct. 2013
A trip down memory lane for me, did make me feel like a bit of an old f@rt when I found myself telling the kids "see....this is proper dance music, that you could actually dance too..." ohh dear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Step back in time!, 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: NOW That's What I Call 90s Dance (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful CD with alot of the old classics on it. Only downside, like so many of these albums, are there's several songs which I continually fast forward - but that is only my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 90s dance, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: NOW That's What I Call 90s Dance (Audio CD)
I am buying this album for my stepdad who's clubbing years were in the 90s, you can listen to the album on iTunes !
Great classics! Perfect for fans of 90's clubbing !

5.0 out of 5 stars sister in law gift, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: NOW That's What I Call 90s Dance (Audio CD)
Brought this for my sister in law as it was on her list. But heard the cd and enjoyed the music
So yes please it was what she wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 3 Feb. 2013
This review is from: NOW That's What I Call 90s Dance (Audio CD)
I bought this as a gift. The music speaks for itself. Arrived promptly an well packed. I am happy with my purchase

NOW That's What I Call 90s Dance
NOW That's What I Call 90s Dance by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2012)