5.0 out of 5 stars It works if you do it properly !!
I have tried it and it works !
I eat between 12 pm and 8 pm. Outside these hours I only have water. In the morning ,I sometimes have a little juice -half a glass (watered down with soda water).
The secret is not to overeat or eat fatty foods during the hours you eat. I also excercise, I either go for a power walk or jog in the morning.
For me , its the only...
Published 12 months ago by HuntersGold

2.0 out of 5 stars This was recommended by a friend
This was recommended by a friend...as with all fad diets it works to start with but then the benefits are difficult to maintain....by the time i had finished the book my friend had stopped loosing weight...and so couldnt stick to it.
Published 17 days ago by kmc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It works if you do it properly !!, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: The 8 Hour Diet (Hardcover)
I have tried it and it works !
For me , its the only diet I believe works. Infact I no longer see it as a diet but a lifestyle.

4.0 out of 5 stars It work for me!, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: The 8-Hour Diet: Watch the Pounds Disappear Without Watching What You Eat! (Kindle Edition)
I find the format of this book a bit long winded so I have just read the bits that apply to me. Started this diet on Monday and its now Saturday and I have lost 5lbs. I have still had cup tea with little milk and xylitol first thing in morning ( this is under his list of acceptable cheats ). I have been a terrible late night eater and I feel like this diet may well have cracked it. There are are lots of different opinions about this book on here and the Internet. I say give it a go, you have nothing to lose, except weight !

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide for the dieters, 10 July 2013
This review is from: The 8 Hour Diet (Hardcover)
Great book with easy to follow guide and uses examples to help readers. Even very helpful for the shift workers who eating pattern can vary

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 29 July 2013
This review is from: The 8 Hour Diet (Hardcover)
This is the best diet I have ever been on.I eat between 12 noon and 8 in the evening lost 1 stone in 5 weeks.i'm now just 4 pounds off my target weight The 1st few days were hard but now it's fine I didn't buy the book just got the diet out of the newspaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars The magic bullet to losing weight, 21 Feb 2013
Miss Agnes Ford "NF" (London) - See all my reviews
I've been following this diet and I'm losing weight effortlessly and easily. I find it best to time my 8 hours from 8 am to 4 pm as I'm not an evening eater. Others start eating at lunchtime and finish in the evening. If you incorporate this diet with the 5:2 diet, the weight will just drop off and you will also feel very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars The 8-Hour Diet by David Zinczenko, 11 Aug 2013
Blessing (South Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The 8 Hour Diet (Hardcover)
I liked this book and it makes good sense

Saw it advertised and thought I would try it - I've lost 8lbs but I'm also losing inches

I would recommend this book

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 Hours easy, 8 Feb 2013
Easy to read, kept the pages turning. Best of all easy to follow and it seems to be working for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm in!, 13 Sep 2013
This is one of a few books Ive read on the 8 hour diet. So far I've been following it for 5 days and I have coped with a stressful job more easily, had more energy than I've had in years and have lost a few pounds already. This book goes into the science of the diet in quite a bit of detail, but you can always skip those bits and go straight to the 'how to' sections.

I've been a yoyo dieter my whole life & am tired of calorie counting, starvation & missing out on a social life following a strict diet. This 'diet' can fit in with anyone's lifestyle and is more of a lifestyle change rather than a diet. I would recommend anyone to try it & hope it has the same positive effects for you that it has for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, 2 July 2013
Easy to follow menu plans and guides. Quick results, not many cravings, not a plan you follow and still feel hungry, very fulfilling , a refreshing change

5.0 out of 5 stars very quick delivery, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: 8-Hour Diet, The (Paperback)
best book ever. IF is the best way to loose weight and to be well. Its easier than I thought. Will carry on eating this way.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›