5.0 out of 5 stars It works if you do it properly !!
I have tried it and it works !
I eat between 12 pm and 8 pm. Outside these hours I only have water. In the morning ,I sometimes have a little juice -half a glass (watered down with soda water).
The secret is not to overeat or eat fatty foods during the hours you eat. I also excercise, I either go for a power walk or jog in the morning.
For me , its the only...
Published 16 months ago by HuntersGold

1.0 out of 5 stars Leangains rip-off
Never commented before - but I had to say something about this book my niece lent to me as I am 'into this stuff'.

I started reading and could not believe it. It is all based on the work of Berkhan of leangains.com.

I have been following Martin Berkhan for three years now and he has done the heavy lifting and serious research behind this concept...
Published 21 months ago by Stephen J Keys

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It works if you do it properly !!, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: The 8 Hour Diet (Hardcover)
I have tried it and it works !
For me , its the only diet I believe works. Infact I no longer see it as a diet but a lifestyle.

4.0 out of 5 stars It work for me!, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: The 8-Hour Diet: Watch the Pounds Disappear Without Watching What You Eat! (Kindle Edition)
I find the format of this book a bit long winded so I have just read the bits that apply to me. Started this diet on Monday and its now Saturday and I have lost 5lbs. I have still had cup tea with little milk and xylitol first thing in morning ( this is under his list of acceptable cheats ). I have been a terrible late night eater and I feel like this diet may well have cracked it. There are are lots of different opinions about this book on here and the Internet. I say give it a go, you have nothing to lose, except weight !

5.0 out of 5 stars sigh, 21 Nov 2014
This review is from: The 8 Hour Diet (Hardcover)
Firsty I gave it 5 stars because yes, begrudgingly I will say it does work.. good there i said it now let me start my mini rant. Something about this screams scam if i'm being honest, this is a glamorised and puffed out not to mention more specific version of not eating past the time when you're more active. Give it a new name, make it sound strict and now everyone is ranting about it. Its not a diet, its what you should do.. you wake up- have breakfast.. you have a good lunch when your energy level is going low after your breakfast and then after a few hours you have your dinner.. then you stop eating because.. the theory is most of us are less active as a whole after a certain time. You don't need a book for that and if you work it out.. round about its the same time as waking up in the morning, having your breaky lunch and dinner before you stop eating. Im not saying this is wrong or i disagree but you don't need a book to tell you this at all and when you put in to much faith in theories like this it takes you away from the logic you already have to help you lose weight. Its like no, I can't eat after a certain time (which for me is around 6:30) I have things to do and i get to hungry... oh... wait, no theres a book that is saying this in a different way.. someone slapped the word diet on the end of it.. this is obviously a new innovative way of eating.. no.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good guide for the dieters, 10 July 2013
This review is from: The 8 Hour Diet (Hardcover)
Great book with easy to follow guide and uses examples to help readers. Even very helpful for the shift workers who eating pattern can vary

5.0 out of 5 stars The magic bullet to losing weight, 21 Feb 2013
I've been following this diet and I'm losing weight effortlessly and easily. I find it best to time my 8 hours from 8 am to 4 pm as I'm not an evening eater. Others start eating at lunchtime and finish in the evening. If you incorporate this diet with the 5:2 diet, the weight will just drop off and you will also feel very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars The 8-Hour Diet by David Zinczenko, 11 Aug 2013
Angels Blessing (South Lanarkshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The 8 Hour Diet (Hardcover)
I liked this book and it makes good sense

Saw it advertised and thought I would try it - I've lost 8lbs but I'm also losing inches

I would recommend this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, 2 July 2013
Easy to follow menu plans and guides. Quick results, not many cravings, not a plan you follow and still feel hungry, very fulfilling , a refreshing change

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 Hours easy, 8 Feb 2013
Easy to read, kept the pages turning. Best of all easy to follow and it seems to be working for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars very quick delivery, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: 8-Hour Diet, The (Paperback)
best book ever. IF is the best way to loose weight and to be well. Its easier than I thought. Will carry on eating this way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, 29 Jan 2014
Easy to follow. Well explained. Love the dieters stories. Been following for 3 weeks and lost 7lb so far!! Woo hoo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›