5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
Would recommend this every time.,simple to use, enabled us to extend the sky wire with nothing else needed so the tv, sky box etc could be moved further round in the living room..excellent.
Published 15 months ago by Helen

3.0 out of 5 stars works
does the job ...what else to say ...could do with x5 times the amount of tidy clips included , not enough 4 the length !!!
Published 11 months ago by JJ 2 REZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 5 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, 22 Feb 2013
I didn't expect the signal to stay strong but it was perfect. No problem at all with this extension cable. Used with my Sky HD Box.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this., 20 Jan 2014
Really liked this item. With both cables stuck together and the double clips, this was quick to install. Verry happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 22 Sep 2013
For anyone needing a satellite cable extension, this was very good value for money. It included the ends for attaching to the pre-existing cables. Despite the estimated delivery time, it arrived very quickly indeed. There may be more expensive cables on the market but the picture quality has been good!

5.0 out of 5 stars cable, 17 Jun 2013
worked very well very happy with it would buy again cant think of anything other to say expect fab x

3.0 out of 5 stars works, 10 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Sky extension, 8 Oct 2013
M. Stephens (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Easy to install and extend the sky cable i had to be able to move the TV further around the room. Connectors are well attached to the main wire and the fact the two wires are held together just makes it neater in running around the room. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Aug 2013
I wanted to move the TV to the other side of the living room and I bought this extension on the basis of the other reviews. Similar to others, I was not disappointed - easy to attach and continued great picture. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: TWIN SATELLITE CABLE EXTENSION KIT FOR SKY HD, SKY PLUS & FREESAT PLUS HD, ALLOWS RELOCATION OF YOUR SAT BOX OR FREESAT TV, KIT INCLUDES SKY DOUBLE COAX, CABLE CLIPS, 4 x TWIN F-CONNECTORS, 2 x BARRELS PRE-FITTED. (20 METRES, WHITE) (Electronics)
Excellent, it even came with a connection to connect it to my existing cable rather than getting up the ladder to connect to the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem solved., 25 Jan 2014
Ms. D. M. BOYLE (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I am absolutely delighted with this purchase, as someone who is not very good with anything electrical I have to say these cables were so easy to install and amazingly I did it correctly. I have now been able to move my television to the other end of the room and it is working perfectly. If only I had known about these cables a year ago I would have been able to move my room around then. What great value as well, I can't believe I only paid £5.99 and if I had approached Sky to extend these cables it would have cost me many times more. So its a great big Thank You . I certainly will buy from you again should I need anything else that you stock.