Format: DVD|Change

on 26 March 2013
My granddaughter loves this - good purchase and viewing for toddlers - would recommend it to anyone as a present for little ones
on 2 January 2013
Bought for grand children arrived well in time kept them quiet for at least an hours which sometimes is a blessing
on 31 December 2013
We watched (well, tried to watch it) on Xmas eve with my husband and a 3.5 year old boy and we all found it boring. We didn't watch it all as found ourselves yawning away! I don't think I will even open the other DVD (Flight Before Xmas) before taking them both to charity shop and hope someone finds it useful. Not for us.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 February 2016
This is a my little boys favourite Christmas movie & he was thrilled when it came! Works great & we've watched it many times (even when it hasn't been Christmas! 🙊) It's a lovely film filled with adventure, heart, mystery & the spirit of Christmas - awesome.
on 6 December 2013
This DVD is great for kids it helps them get into the festive mood we showed them this on30th November and then the Elf arrived on 1st December, so far the kiss have been behaving.
on 14 March 2016
Brill Xmas film for all ages. Although be mindful that this version was slightly different to last year's Xmas TV version and in some areas is a little violent for younger ones.
on 8 February 2014
My kids love it and I did too a great Christmas film a nice little family film for all very good
on 6 September 2015
Value for money.
on 17 December 2012
very happy with this dvd, great film for the children and lots of fun!
Christmas treat for the family.
Thanks
Colin
on 26 November 2014
An Xmas dvd for grandparents to watch then the grandchildren etc & recommended !!