4.0 out of 5 stars A great game for girls
The reviews said this would be great for young girls. Although great I think it needs to be for 7+ as it is rather challenging with a fair amount of reading to be able to progress at a reasonable speed. Now my daughter is into it she is really loving it.
Published on 26 April 2013 by Fearnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality product for a great price
Excellent quality product for a great price. My 9 year old daughter loved playing both games. You can't fault it at the price!
Published 16 months ago by Jonathan Matthews

4.0 out of 5 stars A great game for girls, 26 April 2013
Fearnie (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Vet Practice and Pet Hotel 2: Double Pack (Nintendo DS/3DS) (Video Game)

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this, 21 Jun. 2013
My daughter wants to be a 'zoo vet' and at 13 years old has played on this for ages, and I'm sure when my 8 year old is allowed she will also love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Aug. 2013
Girls loved it very easy to use. They have played on the game non stop since they had had it. I would recommend this to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it, 22 July 2013
Excellent but like all DS games they soon learn how to use it and move on, but lovely game for girls

5.0 out of 5 stars great for young ones, 22 Jun. 2013
you know what its like trying to think of a cool present for your young kids to give to their friends these days, Well i think i found the answer.most kids have all the latest gadgets these days.Not only is this d.s game a reasonable price to pay but you get two games aswell. Now that can only be good thing .

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality product for a great price, 26 Jan. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish compared to great reviews, 18 Jan. 2014
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this product after looking for a well priced ds game to play all the time. What I received was far from this; the product was confusing and extremely hard to operate. The graphics are satisfactory but could be much better. Overall, I think that this game is a 1 star and wasn't happy with my purchase. Would advise you not to buy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars DS delight, 11 Jan. 2014
Bought for my daughter for Christmas, the aspiring vet, as she loves this kind of kind. After a few struggles to understand what to do due to a lack of coherent instructions, the game is now a major success.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter (age 7) wants to be a vet and this is bringing it to life for her, 2 Jun. 2013
A. Hagan "andyh" (Larbert, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Daughter (age 7) wants to be a vet and this is bringing it to life for her
Delivered on time and at a great price.
Thanks,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great double DS game - my daughter has played this ..., 30 Sept. 2014
Great double DS game - my daughter has played this a lot, but I love the game also. Would recommend to anyone who loves animals etc.

My Vet Practice and Pet Hotel 2: Double Pack (Nintendo DS/3DS)
Used & New from: £10.53