5.0 out of 5 stars Eneloop - Simply the best
Eneloop are my top choice when it comes to batteries. They offer great performance, reliability and charge retention through the years.

Published 2 months ago by A. Camilleri

2.0 out of 5 stars Friday afternoon batch of batteries
I must be the unlucky one. I used 1 battery and it lasted for a few weeks only in my computer mouse. I then tried to charge it and it registered as 'bad' on my charger. Out of curiosity, I tried charging the other 7, expecting them to register as 'full' but they all needed charging. I feel rather cheated, as I paid for pre-charged batteries !
Published 18 days ago by J. Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Eneloop - Simply the best, 20 May 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Sanyo 1900mAh AA Eneloop Mignon Battery (Pack of 8) (Accessory)

There are various generations of eneloop batteries with Sanyo producing the first 3 generations. In 2013 Sanyo was acquired by Panasonic and the 4th generation was introduced. Other variants were also introduced by Panasonic.

These HR-3UTGB Eneloop batteries are the 3rd and last (standard eneloop) generation produced by Sanyo. They are top quality NiMH offering:

- 1900 to 2000mAh (Minimum - Typical)
- Astounding 1800 charge cycles
- Awesome charge retention through the years: 90% after 1 year / 80% after 3 years / 70% after 5 years
- Batteries are pre charged by the factory, (albeit to approx 75%) so they can be used straight away
- Virtually leak proof, even if left in a device

Tip: In order to achieve maximum longevity, use a quality smart charger designed for NiMH batteries. In contrast to dumb chargers, these will monitor the voltage of each individual battery thus avoiding under / overcharging. Some smart chargers even sport thermal overload detection.

These batteries will last for years, and given the price they should definitely be on your short list!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for photographers and their flashes, 28 April 2014
I use Eneloops in all my strobe flash units. You can charge them up, store them for a month or three and still have 90+% of charge when you need them. Strong recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 8 Sep 2013
Philip La Personne (Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought to replace standard rechargeable batteries the are far better and hold there charge will be buying more Professional photographer

5.0 out of 5 stars The only rechargeables to buy!, 30 July 2013
I used to use rechargeables for everything, but got so fed up of having to keep them charged due to their self-discharge that I ended up just buying alkalines in bulk and using them.

Not any more. These Eneloops are everything the reviews say they are. I've had a set in my daughter's toy dog for almost six months and they are still going strong. Conventional rechargeables would have self-discharged a long time ago. And they come pre-charged with sunlight from Japan!

5.0 out of 5 stars At last maintenance free rechargeable batteries, 11 July 2013
I choose eneloop batteries after reading amazon reviews, so far they have prooved indispensable in my speedlites. The recycle times are as fast as non-rechargeable batteries and last just as long. But best of all I charge them up after use and forget them. No need for a topup charge before i use them again. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only choice for rechargeables, 16 May 2013
B. Solanki "Jiva Jago" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I've used a lot of different recahrgeable batteries over the years but these seem (so far) to be one of the best. Their power is not the highest available on the market but 1900 is sufficient for my SB700 speedlight which does need decent batteries. Also being low drain, these batteries hold their charge so that when I pick up my camera flash I can rely on the batteries not being flat or having discharged. This applies to the spares that i need to keep in my bag.

Would definetly recommend and with the Intelligent Battery Charger (to keep the batteries at their optimum level) this is the perfect match.

Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, 11 May 2014
Mr. M. Holloway (Bournemouth UK) - See all my reviews
A quality product , I have bought various packs of these batteries in different sizes and they work well and are great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best rechargeable batteries, 23 April 2014
I bought four packs to use in my speedlight flash. I won performance, can trigger many more times the flash, and it immediately recycle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 18 April 2014
I purchased these batteries after reading so many positive reviews by other purchasers, indeed they are great for what I needed them for "My two flash guns".

Totally recommend this product and the service that I received was great too... A lot of greats !!

5.0 out of 5 stars best on the market, 8 April 2014
Hold their charge longer than duracell, energiser or any other rechargeable batteries I have used. This is particularly noticeable on my apple mouse which lasts twice as long between battery change.