5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
I cant believe you can get this product for this money, cant fault this, liked it so much bought another one in a different colour.
Published 18 months ago by DVB67

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good
I am waiting to send this back to Amazon. The magnetic Sleep/Wake function is non existent and when you fold it back, the magnet is supposed to hold it together folded. Doesn't do that either. I am not sure if I have a bad batch. I looked at the reviews before I bought it
Unfortunately I have not been well but am hoping to return it next week....very disappointed :(
Published 5 months ago by Mrs. Rizwana Chrysanthou

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: CaseCrown Bold Standby Case (Green) for 2012 1st Generation Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch with Auto Sleep Function (DOES NOT FIT HDX MODEL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 27 Sep 2013
P. Tyrer (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this after a disappointing purchase elsewhere - this time I was not disappointed. The fit is excellent, my kindle stays where it is supposed to and the quality of the product is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Purchase, 19 Jan 2014
This is an excellent product, read some of the reviews prior to purchase which was very helpfull. Excellent delivery, arrived before due date. Ordered purple and looks the business. Well made and excellent value for the money I would recommend it to anyone. Good corner protection and the hand strap is very comfortable. Got my kindle as a Christmas present so for all you new kindlers this is the cover for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Neat Case for the Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 inch, 18 Dec 2013
Johnc (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
I had seen another case for the Kindle Fire HDX 7in and it did have more options for adjusting the tablet's viewing angles. However it also added a fair bit of extra thickness and I wanted to keep things slim and portable. This one does the job admirably, offering good protection with minimum bulk. I can even carry it in a large overcoat pocket!

All Kindle's ports and controls are easily accessible, and you can charge it with the case closed. I find the two viewing angles, one for typing and one for viewing videos etc are sufficient for me. The magnetic non/off function worked fine. Very happy, good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value faux-leather / pleather case, 28 Jan 2013
Great value for money faux-leather case for my Hubby's Kindle Fire HD. (It cost just 3.21 when I bought it in December 2012). NB: Does not have a stylus/pen holder if you are a looking for a case that does. I bought him the bright-green colour - as I figure it's easier to spot a brightly coloured case at the bottom of his bag in a hurry (easier than rummaging around in the dark insides LOL!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just me!, 4 Jan 2013
This is Fabulous, the colour is exciting, it's well made, very sturdy, I feel my kindle is very safe with this case and the magnets work well when opening and closing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 14 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice case., 30 Dec 2013
Good quality case, arrived on specified date. Only slight issue I have with it is the cover is right on the edge of the screen and can be difficult to swipe down the menu bar from the top. Still very happy with it though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 19 Dec 2013
J. Tindall (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This case is for a Kindle Fire HDX. It's well made in a reassuring kind of way. It allows access to all the various ports/camera on the device. It has a loop to help with hand-holding the device though I don't use this at all. The cover turns the device on and off every time it's closed or opened. The case allows for the device to stand upright (a little bit too upright for comfort in my view) in landscape or a gentle slope (again in landscape) for typing.

It feels like it will give good protection to my device and I would recommend it at the Amazon price.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a product 5 star, 9 May 2013
This is great, it looks expensive and the qulity is great

I bought this for my girlfriend as i bought her a kindle HD for Xmas and she has never taken it out of this case.

You can access all the ports and the magnetic open/close shuts off the screen too - spot on

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›