on 12 March 2013
Could not find men's dressing gowns anywhere on the high street so this was a fab find.
It is thick, soft and so warm - my partner loves it to bits. Always a bit wary of buying clothing on line as you cannot see it or touch it but this dressing gown proved you can buy some fantastic, really good quality clothing.
on 22 February 2013
Thisi hasn't been worn as much as the other I bought for Xmas but it is good quality and a very good length as he is 6ft 4inches and it comes a decent way down his legs - calf height. It's nice and thick and not too heavy.
on 25 January 2013
This is a brilliant dressing gown. It is just as advertised - warm, soft and a perfect fit. It was delivered four days ahead of its estimated delivery date and for its price it is superb value. I would recommend this product and the supplier without hesitation.
on 2 January 2013
Pleased with quality of the product. Given as gift and recipient has commented how lovely and soft it is. Good size too.
on 2 September 2013
an extremely warm and cosy dressing gown. Lovely colour. My son loves it. Would recommend it to everyone as a necessity for winter.
on 8 October 2013
I have to admit that I was looking to buy a cotton dressing gown. Somehow I thought this product is made of high quality cotton and placed the order.

I was frustrated at first because it was not exactly what I was looking to, but the quality of the product is quite good. It is soft, warm, and fits very well.
on 17 February 2013
Came quickly and packed well. Absolutely warmest robe I have had, beautiful to wear in the colder weather. Good buy and really good price.
on 30 January 2013
This Robe was a Christmas prezzie, very pleased with it. it is very soft and warm and a good fit.....
on 17 May 2013
soft, warm and very cosy - just right for the winter we've just had! Delivered quickly for a slightly late birthday present.
on 6 July 2016
I read several previous reviews before buying this garment and several were pretty negative about how thin and unlike the image their item was. Without exaggeration, the item that I received matches exactly the sellers description and it is perfect.
The herringbone pattern is correct. The fluffy appearance is exactly what I received. I believe that the reason that some reviewers have mistakenly reported a thin fabric is simply because of its lightness. It is light but there is a thickness to both the general body of the garment and even more so on the luxurious collar. I ordered large and it fits perfectly and certainly retains body heat once worn.
I have absolutely no complaints here and cannot believe some of the negativity that I have read.
The only thing missing from this review is the excellent value that it represents.
I hope that this gives a balanced opinion on an excellent product.
Regards