on 15 January 2013
Ordered this on the Saturday evening and arrived on Tuesday afternoon. Good quality top, keeps me warm on the cold nights anyway! Would recommend to others. Agree with other reviews that its best to go size above what you would normally get. I'm normally a medium and the large is perfect.
on 20 February 2013
Excellent bit of kit and much better than I was expecting at the price. It's warm, the stretchy material means it fits very snugly and it's long in the back too. I use mine for rowing and running and it is perfect for both. The thumb loops mean your hands get some protection from the cold too which is great for rowing and the zip opening means you can get some air flow if you find you're overheating. Highly recommended.
on 19 February 2013
Bought this after buying the blue one. The fit is perfect. It's snug, warm and allows plenty of movement. It traps enough heat for me to happily go on 10k plus runs in sub zero temperatures. An excellent buy.
on 12 January 2013
Really pleased with this top. It was thicker than expected, the inside is very soft and as a bonus there are thumb loops. I have used the top on a 3 mile run and to keep warm whilst coaching my sons football team, in both cases I was really pleased and very warm!!
on 19 May 2016
Really good value for money. You could easily pay 2 or 3 times as much for an equivalent item from a more recognised company. The top fit well, was comfortable, arrived in good condition and struck that good balance between keeping warm but cool, that I was looking for when cycling. Great addition for cycling, running in cooler weather and hillwalking. Have been really impressed by More Mile stuff in general which is economical but meets outdoor clothing needs.

It looks great too!
on 12 April 2014
These are great tops for running during the winter months. They keep you warm but not too much that you overheat and look great. There is just enough hi-viz on the jacket and the thumb loops are really handy. I now own the red, blue and yellow versions but the red is definitely my favourite. A shame there is no pocket for a key but overall these are excellent tops.
on 31 December 2015
Arrived nice and early, bought it for Xmas for my son, size was as expected, the garment is very impressive, of good quality, very happy with purchase and amazon prime service
on 1 January 2015
This was a Christmas present for my brother-in-law. He wore it following a 10k race on Boxing Day, and was very happy with the fit and comfort. Thanks
on 17 February 2014
Excellent long sleeved running top. No complaints here, and does the job perfectly when combined with base layer or running jacket over the top.
on 21 February 2014
Really pleased with my purchase, fast delivery and really good quality running top, warm but breathable, ordering another one as soon as I can